Chapter : 15 sweet conversation

~~Jack Bryle POV~~

..2 months later..

Its been 2 months have passed and its been 2 months also that me and miara have no calling and going out together because,I've became so busy going in a business trip and I'm feel so tired..
   I miss her also even she's not already my girlfriend but,I'm gonna make it possible that.and because I'm here in france for my business trip again..the only way to show my love for her is I'm gonna call her right now even its late at night i dont care I'm freaking miss her voice.

!!Dial!!! Dial!!! Dial!!! Kringg!! Kringg!!

"Hellooooo!!! Sino to???" She said in a husky voice I laughed because maybe her eyes are closed so she didn't know who's calling.

"Hahahaha!!! Its me mia...!!!" I said and smiled while laying on the bed.

"Ahy!!! Ikaw ba to bryle?" She asked in a husky voice.

"Yes its me...you didn't recognize my voice..???" I asked.

"No!! No!!! I recognize you..sorry if I didn't recognize immediately your voice!! Bakit ka pala napatawag???" She explained and asked.

"Its okay..uhm!!! I call because I miss you and I miss your voice..!!" I said while smiling like an idiot.

Im waiting her responded but she didn't talk..when I look to my screen on my cellphone its not ended on our call so I talk again.

"Hello mia..are you there???" I asked.

"Uhm..yes nandito pa ako..!!" She said.

"Why you didn't response??" I asked.

"Uhm..sorry uhm..I'm kinda shock..and kinda shy..!!" She said in a sweet voice.

"Why??? Don't you miss me???" I gigled in a little voice and asked her.

"Uhmm.!! I miss you too..!!" She said.

"Really??? You miss me..???" I asked again.

"Yes I miss you!!" She said.

"I'm happy to hear that..!!!" I said while can't stop smiling.

"Okay. Change topic..!! So nasaan ka ngayon? Bat Hindi kana nagpapakita sakin???" She said and asked.

"Uhm..I'm here in France on my business trip..sorry if I didn't tell you I'm kinda busy..!!" I explained.

"Okay lang..basta mag iingat ka diyan lage ha..!!" She said in a sweet tone.

"Thanks..and you too take care yourself also..I'm not there to take care of you..!!" I said.

"So kailan balik mo???" She asked.

"Secret..!!" I giggled.

"Hahaha!!! Sabihin muna may pasecret secret kapa eh..!!" She laughed while trying to convince me.

"I'm gonna tell you..in one condition if you will promise and you will say yes if i have a important question that i wanted to say" I said.

"Okay..ano yon???" She asked.

"Just say promise first..!!" I said.

"Okay..sige promise..cross my heart..okay na??? Ano na???" She asked.

"Secret..hahaha!!!" I laughed this is not the time to say it that I wanted her to be my girlfriend.

"Aaaaaah!! Ang daya mo...!!" She said but I laughed.

"Maybe I'm gonna tell you this when I'm get back again on the Philippines..!! So I hope that you will keep your promise..okay!!" I said in a sweet tone.

"Okay fine..!!" She said.

"Hahahaha!! So I'm gonna hung up this call right now..its already 12 midnight you need to sleep again..just take care yourself always and sweet dreams..!!" I said.

"Okay bye..ingat ka din diyan large and sweet dreams din..!!" She said.

"I love you miara!!" I said but she didn't response again.

...meanwhile..

"Miara...???" I asked.

"I love you too bryle..!!" She said then ended immiadiately our conversation.

"Hahahaha!! She's so funny..maybe she kinda shy..!! But I'm happy that she responsed also..!!" I murmured and smiled.

After that sweet conversation I put my cellphone beside on the lamp.and then I've been thinking and can't stop smiling I feel happiness right now.
   After a long thinking I didn't noticed I've got fall asleep with a happy smile and a happy moment that I feel right now.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: next update again guys..omg!! Ano kayang aaminin ni bryle Kay miara..abangan nalang natin..so I'll hope you all guys that you will read,votes,comments and share my story..thanks)