Chapter 5

(No one's pov)

~40 min ago~

(Y/n) came back from the grocery store. They were walking towards the bitty shop. When They were in front of it they hesitated.

'What should i do....?
I'm not sure if horror would even like another roommate...'

They thought. Though they did really want another bitty, they ofcourse didn't know how horror would react. They didn't want to have to return the bitty because horror didn't like them...

They started pacing when suddenly the front door of the bitty store opened. It startled them a bit. When they looked up though, no one was there.

Then something bumped into their leg.

They looked down and saw a skeleton bitty, covered in some kind of black goop. It didn't stain their pants though wich was odd.

The skeleton must've been trying to escape cause soon after (y/n) spotted him, the cashier woman 'her name eas toffee, right?' came running out.

The bitty fell on his back when he bumped in to (y/n), he quickly stood up and was getting ready to run off again!

Toffee yelled: "CATCH HIM PLEASE! DON'T LET HIM RUN OFF!"

(Y/n) quickly reacted by running after the little bitty. They were pretty fast for such a small skeleton.

When (y/n) was close enough they duck down and grabbed the bitty, falling on the ground in the process.

Toffee came over and helped (y/n) up, thanking them for catching 'Nightmare'.

She explained how he had been trying to escape for awhile now. He never succeeded until now though.

She reached for (y/n) to give nightmare back but (y/n) didn't.
They were in thought...

"Umm sorry mam'. Uhh could I maybe.. umm.. adopt him?" They asked.

Nightmare quickly shot his head up at (y/n), desperately trying to get out of their grip. It didn't work though.

Toffee put her hand under her chin, kind of like she was thinking deeply.

She smiled and then nodded.

"Sure darling come inside and i'll help you."

~time skip~

"Hey so i've been wanting to ask you if horror is behaving ok? Are you having problems?"

Toffee asked. (Y/n) shook their head.

"The first day he was getting used to me alot but he's doing fine now, i think. He was sleeping very peacefully when i left."

Toffee smiled. "Well i suppose you won't have much trouble with nightmare then. Good luck with them and come by anytime you need help." She waved (y/n) good bye.

"Thank you." (Y/n) said and walked out of the store.

~time skip back to now~

(No ones pov)

Horror looked wide eyed at the new bitty in (y/n)'s hands.

He looked very grumpy. Maybe because (y/n) was holding him kind of like a toy?

The new bitty glanced at horror.

And emediantly stiffend at the sight of him.

Horror still had his one hand clutching his eye socket and the other on the collar of his shirt. His pupil still needle thin.
His smile was gone.