Freddy x Reader

Your POV

My heart was practically beating out of my chest right now. It was Night 5, And Freddy was off of the stage. When I took this job, The boss made it seem like easy pay! However- The weird part is that only Freddy was off stage. Bonnie and Chica were still on stage, which seemed odd. But I'm not complaining.  Just then I heard the familiar baritone //I'm making music references #oops// laughter belonging to Freddy. I was snapped out of my daze and checked the cameras. I finally caught the bear, And he was in the East Hall corner. I mumbled a cuss before slamming the door down. I was at peace again until I noticed the power level. It was 10%....I glanced over to the time, 5:00 A.M. Just one more hour. The creepy laughter continued as I watched the power level go down.  Also known as the countdown to my death.
9%...
8%....
7%....
6%....
I was debating weather or not I should open the door.
5%...
4%...
Screw it. I pushed the right-hand door button, Opening the door. The power level ticked down slower as the laughing stopped. At least that got rid of him, Right?
3%....
Then, I saw lights flickering down the West hall. I flicked my head towards the direction of the flickering lights. //Flick Flick// I was going to say something until...
"Hello" I heard a males voice from behind me.
2%...
Should I turn around? I'm pretty sure the doors to this place is locked, And who'd wanna be here? I sure would leave if I could. Since the author is too lazy to write any type of reason for (Y/N) To not turn around, She whipped her head around. 

BACK TO FIRST PERSON JFC

I locked eyes with a man, About a foot or so taller than me. He had dark brown hair, a top hat and piercing blue eyes. He was wearing a light brown vest over a dark brown dress shirt. His pants were black and he had dress shoes of the same shade. I wanted to say something, But I couldn't. I was too awestruck with fear and confusion.
"Might I say, You look great." He said with his, And I note, Deep voice on the line of scary and kinda hot. //Anna, Shut up//

"...Who are you?" I managed to choke out.
"Now, Does that really matter? What matters right now is who you are..." He put his finger tip under my chin, Making me look up at him. My face turned a deep shade of red.
"Now, Tell me your name" He finished.
"I..Um.. (Y/N)-" My sentence was cut off by the buildings power going out. The man removed his finger from under my chin, Leaving me in complete darkness. I immediately crawled under the desk with fear consuming me. I hugged my knees close to my chest. I was waiting for Freddy to show up at the West Hall door playing the song I'd like to call the Death Song. Suddenly the lights turned on. I remained under the desk. I eventually got the courage to crawl out from my safe haven. I checked my watch which read 6:10. I sighed in relief over living to see another night, Grabbing the front door keys. As I made my way to the front door, I was thinking about that man. As I stepped out into the cold winter air, I finally connected the dots. The realization hit my face like the wind.

What if that man was Freddy?

..Psh! No (Y/N), That's ridiculous!

Right?

//Sorry if it kinda sucks, There's a first time for everything. Leave teh requests below! And if you like being ultra specific, Leave which characters you'd like included. Bai!//