three | narration

"what did you want to tell me—" jiwon stopped on her tracks when she saw jaehyun still seated on the bed while hugging his knees.

"jiwon..." jaehyun cleared his throat and wiped the tears off his face. "y-you're here..."

"is everything alright?" she asked and sat on the bed. "why were you drunk last night, and why are you crying?" she sighed.

the boy took a deep breath and looked at jiwon. she could clearly see pain in his eyes, and she had never imagined jaehyun being this brokenhearted.

"she... she cheated on me, jiwon..." jaehyun looked down. "last night, doyoung-hyung, jungwoo, taeyong-hyung and i went at the bar... and i saw erin kissing someone else..." he chuckled bitterly. "and then after that... after that they danced... she looked so happy, and i never saw her that happy whenever she is with me..."

the girl frowned and sat beside jaehyun, "we have told you countless of times before—"

"enough with the nagging already!" jaehyun lied down and covered his entire body using the comforter.

jiwon scoffed, "the audacity of this—for your information, you're currently in my house and i would be more than willing to kick you out." she crossed her arms even if the guy she's talking to can't see it.

jaehyun did not budge, so jiwon continued talking, "but seriously, we have told you before to break up with her because she's bad news, yet you did not listen..." she sighed. although she doesn't want to hurt the guy more, she had to put reality in to his mind.

"especially that one time when mark and jisung saw her at the cafeteria with someone else." jiwon said. "i mean okay, maybe we should not judge that one scenario but here we are... here you are..." she sighed and patted the guy who's currently wrapped in a comforter.

"it's not the end, jaehyun, remember that..." she sighed and stood up.

she sat there in silence. she's not even sure if jaehyun's listening or he had already fell asleep.

jiwon stood up and walked towards the door.

"help me, jiwon..."

-----------
hi everyone!! i'm sorry if i'm only posting 1-3 updates per day. school schedule is really hectic and it's almost our midterms so i hope you guys understand 🥺

i hope that you're all okay, and i pray for your safety💖 please stay healthy, everyone!💞