Twenty- Nine

The war between the families lasted a phew more days, nearly a week actually. The news were telling half of the truth whilst Enzo was trying to piece together everything. Over 150 people were now dead including civilians and police men. And over 300 injured. It was madness here in New York. And worse of all, food was running low and I needed to eat more as I was coming up to 4 months of being pregnant. One morning Enzo and I woke up and for the first time there was no gun shots or fires burning. It was calm. Which was odd.

I turned over to see that it had just turned 6 in the morning and normally the fighting would have lasted all night. But for some reason it had finished and there was nothing to be heard. Carefully, I wriggled out of Enzo's grip and turned on the TV. It blared out so loud from the night before as my fat fingers tried to turn the volume down without waking up Enzo. He stirred a little but seemed to have gone back to sleep. I should have really waited for him to wake up but I needed to know what was going on.

'Breaking News Alessandro Ferragno is dead. The boss of the Ferragno crime family has been killed of by Lorenzo Romano, boss of Romano crime family and Francesco Hernandez. The rival families were planing to come together by the marriage of their children. But it all went south and Alessandro's son was murdered by Lorenzo's son for killing Hernandez under boss Tony. The war is now over and it is now safe to leave your homes and go to work. However, we can report that over 200 people have lost their lives and a further 550 have been injured due to this tragedy.'

"Why are you up so early?" Enzo asked making me jump out of my skin.
"I don't know I just woke up," I answered uneasy. Enzo came over to me and kissed my forehead as he held on to me tight.
"It's over now Viola we can leave," Enzo said.
"What we can leave? Where too?" I asked surprised, I hope it's not in New York.
"I got us a place in Orlando Florida. Not much but it's nice and far away," Enzo said. A phew tears escaped and I wasn't sure if it was from happiness or sadness, "Viola what is it?"
"I don't know Enzo I want to leave with you but what about my mother? And New York is my home and yours."
"I know Viola but she can come visit and we'll easily get settled in Orlando. It will just be us and we can live our lives, I don't want to be a Mafia man anymore. Now I have you."
"Oh Enzo," I cried as I gave him a long kiss. Our love might be strange, and we met because he was my client, but it's love.

We packed the whole morning after Enzo cooked me a big tasty breakfast. My baby bump was growing more and more everyday. I could finally feel a bump and I can't wait for it to get bigger. I hopped into the shower and to my surprise Enzo came and joined me. It had been a while since I'd been with him and I was feeling nervous. I turned my back to him and let the water drown my face.
"Hey Viola look at me," Enzo said turning my face to face me. I looked to the floor," Viola?"
"What?" I said avoiding eye contact.
"Why won't you let me look at you?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean."
"I don't know Enzo."
"Viola you'll always be perfect to me. No matter what. I love you always."
"Thank you Enzo but I can't help it. It's been a while."
"I know but in a phew months we won't be able to do it. So let's make it worth it."
"Mm ok yes lets."

He lifted my chin up and stuck his tongue down my throat and held onto my face. I let out a little giggle that just rilled Enzo up even more. He kissed down to my breasts and sucked onto my nipples as I rested against the wall to keep myself up. I was already soaking wet as for the shower water and of course Enzo working his little magic. He held me up by my thighs and plunged into me. I held on close to his neck moaning into his ear. Wow how I missed this. Enzo swore into my ear as he got deeper and deeper inside of me. It felt like he was inside my womb.

Enzo let out a screech into my ear as he released inside of me. After a phew more thrusts, I reached my end letting out a loud scream.
"Fucking hell Viola," Enzo moaned breathlessly, hanging his head against mine.
"That was something Enzo," I said breathing heavily holding onto him for support.
"Mm I know I missed this," Enzo said giving me a little peck.
"Me too."
"Let's get washed and then we can go to our new home."
"Yeah lets go."