" Bhabhi..." Faiqa whined.

" Kya Bhabhi " Duaa poked her further.

It's a rare sight to see this tigress blushing.

" He deserved it. Not at first but then he used my poor darling against me. I should have stomped on his foot harder " Faiqa declared righteously.

" Pagal" Duaa tapped her cheek in affection. The girl was too precious!

" But I'm thankful to Zaan for our family. Especially for YOU! " Faiqa squeezed her hands.

" I've always wanted a sister and Allah has given me the most beautiful and kind hearted one ever. I love you so much Appi" Faiqa gulped tearfully.

Why can't she reign in her emotions!

" Can I call you Appi?" Faiqa trembled with the intensity of her emotions,  "please?"

That got Duaa to sob and she just kissed her forehead in response.

It was a month after their wedding and it was a regular early morning for the Hamdaani Bahus.

Duaa was four months pregnant with her second child and as was her habit in her previous pregnancy, she had her multivitamins and haldi doodh and ladoos early in the morning.

Faiqa has made it a point to accompany her the entire day lest she need something. She wasn't an early riser but for her sister and niece, sacrificing her sleep was a no brainier.

She absolutely adores Musa and if Musa was this lovable she can't even imagine how cute a little Hamdaani girl will be!

And yes, she firmly believes that this is her niece and she can't wait to spoil her!

After their sentimental showdown, Duaa was now sure about her hunch and if that's true then Faiqa mustn't be kept hungry.

" Did you eat anything yet?"

Duaa inquired worriedly. This girl is extremely careless with her meals.

" Mujhse itni subah khaya nahi jaata hai Appi" Faiqa pouted at her, hoping it melts her sister.

" Tumse pura din kuch khaya nahi jaata hai. Saara din bas hawa aur paani par zinda rehti ho " Duaa scolded her.

" Ammi ne pinni ke ladoo banaye hai. Wait I'll get it for you" Duaa got up and without turning her head warned, " and don't you dare make those faces!"

" Allah! Appi aapke sar ke peeche bhi aankhein hai! " Faiqa exclaimed.

" Zyada smart nahi bano tum, iske saath haldi wala doodh bhi lena..." Duaa's voice stopped making Faiqa look up from all her grumbling.

" Appiiii..." Faiqa shot up from her seat and supported Duaa's swaying body before she could hit the ground.

She made her sit on the chair and called out to Jahara Begum who came immediately.

Duaa was given an Oral rehydrating Solution and Rayyan was summoned.

" Iss ladki ne mujhe jald hi kabr me bhej dena hai. Iski fikr me kahi main marr hi na jaoon "

Jahara Begum scolded her eldest daughter in law all while helping her move towards the couch.

Duaa was then made to lie down on the couch and her feet were raised on a futon. Faiqa loosened her dupatta and opened the french windows.

" Ammi..." Duaa whined.

" Kya Ammi! Chup kar jaao bilkul. Theek se khaati nahi ho aur apna ye haal bana rakha hai " Jahara Begum scolded her, her eyes overflowing with tears.