The Dance Battle

Lilys POV:
I caught one of the pairs of dance shoes that Squid was throwing out and started to put them on. This felt so familiar.

Before I lived in the world where I went to high school with Netty and Stampy, I lived in a different world where me an a couple of my friends would choreograph dances. It was so fun dancing and we all had nicknames that were colors. I was Pink, my dance partner was Yellow, the other girl was Turquoise, and her dance partner was Blue. Then I had the perfect song idea.

"Hey Stampy!" I called out. "Can we dance to the song Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet?"

"That sounds great Lily!" He called back. And when everyone was finished putting on their dance shoes, he put it on.

Dancing again was amazing. Yellow and I had choreographed a dance to this so out of habit I started doing the moves. But then something weird happened, I saw the boy who I think is named Ash, dancing in perfect sync with me. Same moves and everything. I danced my way over to him. Then something else happened, Ash and I did the couples part of that dance together. It felt so natural. The song was really fast so it was really fun leaping and twirling and skipping with him.

When the song ended, I realized he looked exactly like Yellow.
"Yellow?" I asked.

He smirked "in the flesh."
--------------------------
CREDITS TO SQUAMPYLOVE FOR THE DANCE IDEA.
BAIIIIIIII
~Gigi