Put on some makeup to cover the scars on my face

Put on some makeup to cover the scars on my face.wore my back pack and carried my phone and went to school.
As I entered the school everybody was looking at me.yes am popular but I only have one friend,I have some trust issues.
I went to my locker, and my best friend and only friend, diamond, walked up to me, she's the only one that knows am kennedy heart.
(Pic of diamond)

Hey zoe, what's up,"she said with a very cherry attitude,what am I saying, she's always cherry.
Emm the sky,"I replied with sarcasm.
Ugh I hate it when your being sarcastic,"she groaned clearly annoyed
Suddenly I felt someone push me and I hit my back on the lockers.
I look up to see the one Riley,my ex-best friends.riley wanted to slap me but someone caught her hand.i look to side and it was diamond and she looked angry.
Don't ever touchy best friend,"she said as she twist Riley's hand put it behind her back,threw her on the floor and stepped on her white crop top.to be honest I felt bad for riley,it left a big brown stain,it going to be very hard to wash that off.
I look around and people were videoing us, Riley is gonna be a laughing stock today.
Common zoe let's go to class,"she said as she took my hand,but I screamed in pain and she imidiately let go.
Zoe are you okay,"she said with a worry written all over her face.
Am fine my wrists has just been paining me, nothing much"she looked at me with suspicion then let out a big sigh
Ok let's go to class,"she said and I just nod

Time skip
I'm currently in math class being bored.dont get me wrong am very good at math and also a straight A student,but math is so boring or maybe it's the teacher teaching it thats boring,whatever the only thing you need to know is that it's so damn boring,but the bell will ring for lunch in three,two,one.
And there's the bell. I imidiately started packing my things and went to the cafeteria.when I got there diamond was sitting alone on a table,so I went to seat with her.
Zoe are you not gonna eat,"she said eating her sandwich
Na I'm not hungry,"I lied I'm very hungry,I've not eaten in days I would have bought food but I don't have any money all of my money is inside my bank account,I don't think is a good idea carrying money around because of my foster father.

No you are going to eat,you never eat and am worried about you,"she says with pure concern

But I don't have any money,"I said.
Don't worry I'll buy it for you,what do you want,"she asked

Emm red velvet cake and juice,"I was very grateful she would use her money to buy me food.

Ok,"she said with a small smile.

After sometime she came back with my food,then we talked and laughed with each other,but after sometime lunch finished and we were forced to go to class.
Time skip
Finally school is over,I started going home when 4 men stop me.
You know your a very beautiful girl,"one of them said with a mischievous smile.
L-leave me a-alone,"I stuttered afraid of what they where going to do to me.
Common baby let's have some fun  😈,"another one said with an even more mischievous smile.
They started walking close to me and touching me inappropriately,when suddenly,2 men knocked them out,I could tell their either twenty or more.
Hey baby I hope your all right baby,"the younger one said with concert lacing out of his voice.
Yes am all right,"I said looking up to my heroes
What's your name,"the older one said.
Emm zoe,my name is zoe,"I said and the two men looked really shocked.
Can you take off your cap baby,"he said and I slowly took off my cap, when they saw my face they looked even more shocked.then I remembered,I have to get home to do my chores.
Thank you,but I have to go home,"I said then started running home
Wait come back,"I heard one of them should,but I was already half way gone.
Time skip
I finally got home and thank god my foster father wasn't at home.i check the time and it's 4:43 so I quickly get started with my chores.i swept the kitchen,picked up the broken glasses,mopped the house and quickly made some mac and cheese for my foster father.when I went up to my room I felt a sharp pain on my ribs.i quickly went downstairs and took some painkillers then went back upstairs and started using my phone.after sometime I started wondering were my horrible foster father was,so I slowly went downstairs to check.to my surprise the food was still there and everything is the same,guess he has not come back home.just as I was about to go back to my room I heard the doorbell ring,and right now I'm wondering who it is,sir never rings the doorbell, neither do his dirty friends and nobody ever comes to visit,so who is it........I slowly walk to the door and opened it and to my surprise it was a policeman and a beautiful lady,what the hell are they doing here.
Ma'am your step father had an accident and his currently in a coma,"the policeman said.