Cavalry Battle (Ua's Sports Festival 3)

Start from the beginning

Team(?): Graa! *Tries to take izuku's headband*

Izuku: *dodged* heh.. *grabs their headband* too slow.. *ties the headband to his kneck*

Present mic: What is this?! Izuku has already doubled their points?! This kid is crazy!

Vk,A: *smirks* this kid..

'izukus group continues to dodge and take the headbands on those who attacks them'

Izuku: *ties another headband* i think we already had enough points don't you guys think?

Kendo: i mean.. that was a crazy experience..

Tetsutetsu: yeah man! You were like *copying izuku's moves* and you were like *copying izuku's move*

Yui: it is certainly entertaining..

???: Don't think you won yet izuku! *EXPLOSION*

Izuku: crap?! *Uses flight to get the others to safety* Monoma?!

Team(I): ?!

'monoma is seen, on the left side of Katsuki and, on their right they have awase and on their bottom they have kirishima'

Izuku: hmm..

'izuku and his group landed safely on the ground, monoma's group rushed izuku, but..'

Izuku: *closes eyes* hmmm.. *dodged the attempt* .... *Takes monoma's headband the one on the head*

Team(M): What?!

Katsuki: Izuku?!

Izuku: *Ties the head band to his neck* hmm.. lets go..

Team(I): hai!

Monoma: oh no you don't! *Tries to explode izuku*

Izuku: *counters with a flame blast* Graa! *Overpowers monama's group*

Team(M): Graaa! *Gets sent back a few ft'

'everyone was shocked about this power you have, and then izuku noticed ice coming their way'

Todoroki: *makes an ice glacier towards izuku* Dodge that!

Izuku: *smiles* Todoroki.. you do know that if you fight ice with fire
... *Charges a fire blast*

Todoroki:?!

Izuku: *smiles* fire always win *shoot the flame blast*

Todoroki: ?!

Team(T): Graaa!

'this blast causes the ice wall to melt and it made the arena shake on the raw power of izuku'

-stands-
'everyone was shocked and were amazed by the boy'

Present mic: w-what was that?!

V,A: *sweat drops*

Midnight: hmm~ a strong one me likey

-back to the arena-
'izuku's team looks in disbelief and they were silent on what you did until'

*Buzzer sound*

Present mic: ok everyone the second event of the sports festival is done! We'll announce the third and final event later! Please take a break and eat at our cafeteria!

'izuku goes down, kendo at yui's hands and looks at his team with a huge smile'

Izuku: we did it guys!

Y,K,T: 'the heck happened to him he's like a whole different person' yeah!

'after that izuku and his team goes towards the cafeteria, but while they were walking'

Todoroki: midoriya..

Izuku: hmm? *Turns around* what is it Todoroki?

Todoroki: i have to tell you something, alone

Izuku: 'what the heck?' ok guys I'll be right back! Save a seat ok?

Team(I): Hai!

'then izuku and Todoroki goes towards the entrance of the arena and they were quiet until Todoroki, speaked'

Todoroki: midoriya.. are you?

Izuku: hmm? Im what?

Todoroki: Naruto's Rif-off brother?

Izuku: eh?

-jayden out