Chapter 13

WARNING:SPG. MAY CONTAIN SCENES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS.

Chavelle

Agad niya akong pinahiga sa malambot na kama. Kinaubabawan niya ako, his two hands and knees supporting his weight. He kissed me roughly, full of desire and adoration.

I was trembling when I unbuttoned his dress shirt. Tinulungan niya ako but didn’t even break the kiss. Nang natanggal na ito ay agad siyang tumayo.

He stared at me while taking his pants off. He’s looking at me like I’m some food he wanted to eat.

When he was done, boxer niya na lang ang natira. I was shocked to see the huge bulging thing in between.

Oh, God. I just hope I make it out alive.

He kissed me again, roaming his hands around me, with one hand he unclasped my bra.

I just kept on moaning, hindi ko na alam kung ano ang mga ginagawa niya. The cloth that was stopping our bodies together was so harsh.

I arched my back when his kisses was going down. Napasinghap ako ng natagpuan ng kamay niya ang hinahanap nito. I felt so wet down there. He inserted one finger and I can’t help but moan, I felt a sting of pain but it eventually vanished.

While his finger was going in and out, napasinghap ako nang naramdaman ko ang dila niya. “Fuck….” I can’t even create words.

One flick of his tongue and my mind went blank, I felt something building up inside me. He kept on licking and lapping me, and in a blink of an eye, my body convulsed because of pleasure.

I thought he was already done. He licked all of my wetness and stood up. He took of his boxer, and I stared at his thick shaft, standing proud.

“What is that?!”I shouted, baka naman mahati ako niyan!

He just chuckled, kinaubabawan niya ako ulit at hinalikan, I felt his maleness on my stomach. It was rock hard.

“I’m gonna go in, sweetheart. I’ll stop if you tell me to.” He  kissed me and I felt it poking my entrance. He slowly entered and I cried. It was so painful. Parang hinahati ang kaloob looban ko.

I bit my lips so hard, I tasted blood. He entered more and I bit his shoulders.

He kept on kissing my neck like he was comforting me.

“I-I’ll stop, sweetheart. Does it hurt so bad?”

“N-no, I can take it.” He started to go in more and when he reached the brim, I felt full.

Napayakap ako sa kanya while he is still kissing my neck. He wasn’t moving, afraid to hurt me kaya ako yung gumalaw. I started to grind but he held my hips in place.

“God, please stop that baby. You’re gonna make me cum.” He whispered so sexily that I forgot the pain. I moved even more and he groaned.

I moaned when the pain was replaced with pleasure. “Fuck….” I whispered. He started to change pace. Unti unti ng bumibilis.

“Oh…. Fvck.” I moaned. He stopped kissing my neck and focused on going in and out.

He was going in and out so fast now. I moaned when I felt him hit a spot. “Yeah, you like that?” he whispered so sexily that it sent shiver to me.

“Yes….. Thaeus….. ah… “ bumibilis na ang pagbayo niya, hitting the same spot. I moaned and moaned until I felt it again, something is building up inside me.

Another three thrusts and my body convulsed again. He was still thrusting in and out and few minutes later he groaned and I felt hot liquid flowing inside me.

“You are so amazing. I love you.” He laid down beside me and planted kisses everywhere around my face. “Are you okay? Did I hurt?”

“Of course, stupid! Bakit ba kasi ang laki niyan?”He just laughed!

“I’m sorry baby. You are so cute.” He pulled me closer and hugged me. “I love you.”

I smiled and kissed him with full of passion and love. “I love you more, Thaeus.”

“Let’s do it again?”agad ko siyang sinapak sa braso.

“Puputulin ko talaga yan!” he jokingly covered it with a pillow.

Kinabukasan ay nagising ako with a breakfast in bed, I was still naked. We….had a really rough night. He was so persistent.

And now, I can’t even get up!

He chuckled when he looked at me wincing when I tried to stand up after eating kaya ay binato ko siya ng unan.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. It’s just that, you seduced me.” He sacasticly said. Fuck.

Tinulungan niya akong tumayo at inabot sa akin ang aking damit. He was still in his boxers. Fuck that bulge.

I walked inside the bathroom and I saw that there was water in the bath tub already.

“Baby?! Do you need help?” he shouted from outside.

“No, I can manage. Ihanda mo ko ng isusuot kung hindi ay puputulin ko yang hotdog mo!” I heard his footstep running.

Napatawa nalang ako kahit sobrang sakit pa ng ibaba ko. Even my legs is hurting.

Nagbabad ako ng ilang minuto sa bathtub pagkatapos ay napagdesisyonan nang lumabas.

I was expecting to see my clothes on the bed, ready to wear but I didn’t expect the whole boutique in here! Sobrang daming damit ang nandito! There were hangered in a rolling stand!

“Thaeus!” I shouted, agad siyang pumasok.

“Yes, sweetheart?” he looked like he didn’t do anything wrong.

“What the hell is this?!”

“Uh clothes?” he smiled and ran away.

Jesus Christ. Mukhang pwede ko na itong isuot sa loob ng isang taon na walang inuulit!

What would I do with you, Aristaeus Ryker Valdero?

_________________________________