22: Family

You woke up to see 049 snoring next to you, in fact all the girls were snoring except 053 and Luna who was laying down beside you awake with a smile.

Y/n: "Morning~"

Luna: "Good Morning~"

She kissed your lips.

Luna: "Once again you have single handedly tamed another woman's heart."

Y/n: "No... I didn't do anything."

You smiled to her.

Luna: "But I thought you-"

Y/n: "All I did was be honest to her, I never mentioned love that's completely up to her."

Luna: "Another logical fact about humans?"

Y/n: "Common sense, besides I don't know where I would be if you hadn't pulled that arousing stunt with Athena."

The both of you got up and stretched as you were popping your back you were then pounced on by Diana.

She pinned you to the ground with her tail wagging and gave you a deep morning kiss leaving a black lip mark on your lips.

You got up feeling a little dizzy only to fall in Athena's arms, she gave you a soft hug while nudging her head on your shoulder. She then brought your face to hers and kissed you.

Y/n: "Good morning ladies!"

You said slightly stressed but still in a good mood.

053: "Hey, what about me?!"

You looked down confused to see 053 anticipating for something, she closed her eyes and brought her head up expecting a kiss.

Y/n: "Huh?"

053: "Don't I get one?"

You looked at the girls: Luna was looking away whistling, Diana shrugged her shoulders, Athena gave you dead stare while shaking her head slowly for No.

Y/n: "Umm, maybe when you're a little older?"

053: "Oh come on I'm not a baby anymore!."

Athena: "Being a Teenager has nothing to do with you being a mature adult young lady."

053: "You can't treat me like a child forever!"

Athena: "As a matter of fact I can and I will. Your height, appearance, behavior, and maturity determine your age not by how old you get."

This made 053 cross her arms and walk away like a angered child.

You walked towards the entrance and took a look, it was still cloudy and below freezing outside.

Thankfully the storm stopped. 049 got up and stretched too.

You were almost ready to hear the words "I'm off" or "I guess I'll be leaving now".

Instead you heard an answer you literally weren't expecting.

049: "So what's the plan?"

Y/n: "Well... I'm not sure, it's still cold outside and we're still not far enough from the area."

Luna: "Well we'd better get a move on if we want to get away from that place."

She said with enthusiasm.

Y/n: "Agreed..."

Everyone was packed and ready, before you could leave the cave you stopped which made the girls bump into you in a cartoonish way.

Y/n: "I still haven't given the two of you names."

053: "Oh me first, me first!"

Athena: "See what I mean by maturity?"

She leaned and whispered to you which made 053 have an angry pouting look.

Y/n: "Hmm, Evelyn: A wished for child."

053's eyes widened as a tear streamed down her eye, she ran up to you and hugged you tightly.

Evelyn: "I love it!"

She attempted to kiss you but Athena blocked her face between yours with her hand.

Athena: "Not happening!"

Evelyn: "Ugh!"

She walked off angered.

049 approached you looking down.

049: "Do you think I'm worthy for a name at all, I just feel like it might be meaningless."

Y/n: "Not at all in fact I thought of the most perfect name for you... Catherine: For Purity."

She gently hugged you with passion.

Catherine: "How can I ever repay you?"

Y/n: "Just stick around and live with us?"

Catherine: "That sounds perfect."

She said as she put her mask on, it made an air pressured noise as it touched her face.

Everyone was officially ready to head out and travel with you.

You and the girls were heading out, but you looked back at the direction of your home.

The wind was blowing your hair majestically as a tear streamed down your eye.

You felt a hand grip your hand, you looked over to see Luna looking concerned as she brought you in for a hug.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I wish I could've given you more..."

Luna: "You already have, you gave me a family... Something I always dreamed about ever since I've been spawned into this world... Just promise me that you won't give up no matter what..."

You looked her in the heart on her face seeing your reflection.

Y/n: "I promise..."

She kissed you, for she believed you gave your word.

You held her close as the both of your hair blew in the wind like flags.

You broke the kiss slowly and went to the girls who looked eager to get going.

You and Luna walked with them deeper in the forest while still holding hands.

To be continued...