~The Empress P.2-NSFW~

Start from the beginning

"I'm here to kill you." He spits venomously.

"Were you really that enraged by my lack of fear for you?" You muse as you pluck a rose from one of the bushes.

Kylo's leather grip squeaks as it tightens around the warm hilt of his saber. "Y-You've done something to me. Infected me with something. What did you do?"

"I'm flattered." You smirk slightly, sending his stomach ablaze.

"Stop." He scowls. "You're a witch."

"I prefer temptress. Only to the weak-minded." Your eyes glitter and he glares. You were mocking him.

"Enough!" He roars. Kylo steps closer, his buzzing blade inching towards your chest.

His eyes roam down towards your cleavage. He couldn't help it. The way your chest rose and fell so calmly. The red light reflecting off of your skin on the curve of your breasts. Even with such a deadly weapon so close to you, you didn't look frightened. Instead, there was laughter bubbling in your eyes.

Kylo hisses, "you mock me."

"Then what are you waiting for?" You move a little closer to the blade, causing Kylo to press his lips together.

"What did you do to me?" His voice was low.

The crown on your head glimmers in the faint sunlight. "You'll be pleased to hear I have no idea what you're talking about. Whatever you've done... you've done on your own."

Kylo lowers his weapon, his shoulders heaving. With a furious roar of anger, he whirls around and slashes through some of the flower bushes. The lightsaber deactivates in his hand and he turns back to face you.

"Feeling better now that you've ruined some of my garden?" Your brow quirks. "Such a temper. Why are you here, Supreme Leader?" There was not a drop of mockery for his title this time.

Kylo knew the answer to that. He wanted to show you what you did to him. You were taking over his life. Dominating him mentally and almost physically it seemed. He hated it. He hated every second of it.

You hum and shake your head. "Then I suppose we're finished here. Oh and by the way, the Resistance is threatening to destroy my most precious outposts. I'm pulling out of my agreement with the First Order to defend my own planet. This war is no longer any of my concern. I'm giving the order tonight." As you move to brush past him, one massive hand clamps around your upper arm. "I would suggest taking your hands off of me unless you want to tell me the meaning of your visit."

Kylo stares into your eyes, his full lips parting as he hesitates. He leans in towards your ear and in a low growl says, "I'm here to take control."

"Show me."

His fingers lock tightly around your wrist and drags you back toward the majestic palace. He allows you to take the lead once inside since he didn't exactly know his way around. When the two of you reach your quarters, his lips are attacking yours before you can even get through the door.

Kylo growls into your mouth hungrily, his gloved hand lowering to find your thigh. It slithers up the slit in your dress and hooks onto your underwear. You gasp as his fingers drag across your cloth-covered mound.

"Already so wet for me." He smirks. "You're filthy, Your Highness."

You scoff, eyes glimmering with mischief. "Oh please. I can feel your excitement." Your hand slides down to cup the growing ache in his pants.

Kylo hisses sharply. "You're a brat."

Before you get a chance to shoot something snarky back at him, he scoops you up and tosses you onto your massive bed. The red silk sheets rumple beneath your body and glide against the small bits of your exposed skin. The hair that had once been done-up so elegantly was now loose and messy around your flushed face.