Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision

Start from the beginning

'it's  said that Golden will be reborn in the pack where she died before.' i remembered the things in the book.

"i died in the White Ray Pack. That is why i was born in the White Ray this time."  i mumbled. I looked at him. "yes." he nodded. 

"look at your left shoulder." Esmeralda smiled. I looked at my left shoulder. "wow." i gasped.

There was a moon tattoo. It was in black ink. It looks so beautiful. I touched it and gasped. It started growing gold. I pulled my hand away and faded back to black. I touched it again. It started glowing gold.

"there is a marking on the Golden. It will appear on her left shoulder. However, no one knows what the marking looks like. It's said to be unique" Esmeralda said the words written in the book. I looked at her with wide eyes. She had a huge smile on her face. "i can't believe the Golden wolf is sitting in front of me." she said. 

"and... Check this out." she took a picture of my face and showed. What the hell?! I gasped. My eyes. It was true. My eyes aren't the boring brown once anymore. They are amber.

"do you remember the name of the first Golden wolf?" i asked. "you mean your name in the past life? Yeah. I remember. Your name was Aurélie Salvator." he said.

Aurélie? My middle name.

"oh my god. I know why my grandma.." i looked at Esmeralda. "yes. I know it too now. She named your middle name Aurélie because of this. And also because it means Golden." Esmeralda gasped.

"which means she knew. She knew all this time." i mumbled.

"and i know someone from the Salvator family. She is not in the pack at the moment. She is in the human village. She went to finish her college. She will graduate in 2 months." Ralph said. A family member?

"what's her name?" i asked. "she is my cousin. Danicia Mirabelle Salvator." he said. "that means.. You both are related too?" Jaxon asked. "something like that." Ralph said. "this whole thing is confusing." Darren said. "i agree." Rayce said. I smiled.

There was a knock on the door. "Ale is awake. She heard that you are awake too, Alpha. She wants to see you. Alone." Fiona poked her head inside. I jumped out of the bed at once. And ran out of the room. I heard the laughter of Esmeralda behind me.

Fiona lead me to the room where Alessia is. I walked into see her sitting on her bed. "hey, girl." i said and hugged her. "hey, Rowy." she said. I pulled away and sat on the chair beside her.

"have you thinked about it?" she asked. "no. But i will. I'm scared." i said honestly. "Rowy, i understand. But believe it when i say. You. Are. The. Perfect. Alpha. We can ever ask for. I have lived with you for about 5 months. You have a strong spirit. Belief. You are the perfect Alpha." she said softly.

"remember what the ancient book says? 'it's said that Golden will be reborn to the pack where she died before. However she will come across her true pack in her new life' think about it. You came across Blood Moon. So, maybe this is your real pack. Your true pack." she said.

"and maybe this is the best way. I know you have a long journey ahead of you. And i know that we will stand beside you in the battle. I think it will be a lot easier for you if you accept the Alpha position." she said.

'as life goes by, Golden will surely encounter the evil person who is said to be much more powerful than his ancestors. If he succeeds this battle, then he will rule the entire world with no mercy. And slowly, slowly the world will crumble and finally crash. Then.. Everything will be gone.'