Sleepover, but Kokichi wants to get f*cked by everyone this time.

And by that I mean he invited dr1&2 this time. There's a lot more people this time.

{‹–•Oneshot time•–›}

Shuichi sighs, watching everyone around him. There were at least 20 guys, all split up in groups of 2 to 5, were having s*x.

Beside him was Nagito, who was there because he was 'trash'.

" This is quite amazing, don't you think?" The cloud man asks.

" I mean, it is quite amazing he convinced everyone to do this." The detective grumbles.

" Hahaha, well, he certainly didn't do it by himself." Nagito laughed, looking over to Kokichi, who was passing himself to another guy. To Shuichi, he seemed to be doing it in a way to alleviate some sort of anger.

Shuichi didn't know what was more amazing. The fact Kokichi got all of them here, the way almost everyone is participating, or the fact Kichi was just that horny.

Not that the emo was any better. If he had enough confidence to pull something like this off, he would, probably getting more people as well.

He knew Kaito was bi. He knew Kaito was attracted to him, as Nagito said 'Who isn't.' Kaito once went on a tangent about the fact Shuichi reminded him of the night sky, his eyes gray like the moon, his hair like the night sky, his freckles like stars. It's still odd, but Shuichi was very flattered, also very confused on how Kaito didn't know he himself was bi when it was obvious he was.

Kokichi had threw a fit after a little bit at the fact Shuichi still didn't want to participate. Shuichi did though, but he encountered the little problem of being trans when no one knew but three people in the room.

Nagito knew, don't ask can't explain, and of course Izuru knew. Shuichi didn't tell them, they simply were just smart enough to have figured it out.

" One day Ouma's going to figure it out you know." Nagito points out. The only reason the checkered scarf hadn't was that he was too focused on Shuichi and not the littler things about Shuichi.

" I just hope that day comes later rather than sooner." Shuichi mutters.

" Normally I would rant on hope, but I must ask. Do you really?" Nagito says.

" Wha-"

" It's quite clear you want to join. It's quite clear you love Ouma. It's quite clear you want Ouma, in more ways than one. You want him to f*ck you, yes, but you also want his love and attention, and honestly I find that adorable." He smiles. It's never quite clear what Nagito means, and its just the thing Shuichi likes. That's why they're friends. Also because hanging out with Nagito makes Shuichi feel better about himself.

" I don't think it's adorable, but you don't see me denying it." Shuichi laughs slightly.

" You know, if you don't get with him by the end of the year, Iruma and Tsumugi are planning on telling him everything."

" I don't believe that."

" I'm not Ouma."

" That's true, but I don't think they would just reveal my feelings like that.

"..."

" No wait, they totally would."

" That's what they did with Yumeno and Chabashira, right?"

" Yeah. They are so good at getting people together, and yet they don't even realize who they love."

" Yeah, its almost painful. But, it's not like Akamatsu's any different. All we can ask is for Harukawa-san to break and confess to Tsumugi."