Chapter 6

Heyyyy!
How y'all doin,
I hope y'all doing good and y'all life is just good and fresh,
and a lot of y'all started online school,
.....
Well guess wit so did I and I hate I can't wait til we go back in October,
But anyways enough about me.
time for the story...🌚

—————————————————————————

Klondike POV:

I was sitting one the couch watching Teo carry that girl up the stairs. I really do feel bad for her I know she just wants to go home, And so do I. Although I don't hate it here I miss my family and my sister.

I knew I should've just called an Uber or something that night of the party. But this is my punishment for making that mistake.

Ayo then walks up to me and sits down. "Hey me n' Teo finna go handle some shii don't go nowhere cuz you know imma find you, and keep an eye on Jazmine." He said while grabbing my thigh.

I assumed that Jazmine was the girl upstairs. I just nodded my head and looked down. He then grabbed my chin making me face him and he pecked my lips.

Then he got up and walked towards the door. I saw Teo walk down the stairs and follow behind Ayo. They shut the door and I heard a 'click' meaning that they locked the door.

I then got up and walked up the stairs. I was going to introduce myself to Jazmine, because at this point I really need to talk to someone that's going through the same thing I'm going through.

I knocked on the room door and opened it. She jumped up and looked right at me, I guess she thought I was Teo or something. "Hey I hope I didn't disturb you or anything." I said in my shy voice.

"Oh no I just thought you were someone else" she said in an innocent voice. She was really pretty, I didn't wanna seem too weird so I saved my opinions for another time when it's not awkward.

"Oh well I'm Klondike and I just wanted to introduce myself to you because it seemed more accurate." I said with small smile. "Oh ok well my name is Jazmine." She said smiling back.

                  "Well are you hungry I can bring you something if you want." I said trying to be nice. "Oh yea I am kinda hungry" she said "oh ok I'll bring you some food, ight" I said walking out the room.

                 I walked into the kitchen and cooked her some oatmeal and French toast. Once I was done I grabbed a trey and brought it up to the room.

                 "Here you go." I said placing the trey on her lap. "Omg thanks." She said smiling, I smiled back and walked towards the door. "If you need anything let me know." I said closing the door. 

               I went to the living room and sat down to watch tv. I started watching regular show off of Cartoon Network. I soon started to drift off and soon I was knocked out.

  .............

                 I then woke up to someone shoving my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Ayo standing over me. "Aye c'mon let's go to the room so you can sleep." He said pulling me up.

                     Usually I'd be pissed off if someone woke me up but I ain't got time for this nigga to swing on me everybody time I yell or catch an attitude.

                 So we walked up to the room and I laid down on the bed. But I couldn't go back to sleep, I was wide awake now. So I just laid there cause I didn't wanna talk to Ayo.

                 He then laid down next to me and pulled me on top of him. I don't like Ayo but I was still attracted to him. "So what you do while we was gone?" He ask looking at the ceiling.

              "Nun, I talked to Jazmine and cooked her some food since she couldn't walk." I said with my eyes closed trying to go back to sleep. "Oh ok." He said in a tired voice. It then got quiet so I assumed he fell asleep.

                 I then closed my eyes back and drifted off to sleep. Letting all of my thought overcome me and let me fall into darkness once again. I wish I was at home living my life not here trapped...

____________________________________

Heyyyyy guysssss, so that's the end of this chapter.

I know updates are slow and I'm sorry but I gotta life too and it's busy.

But don't worry I've got sum for y'all so be ready 😉

Byeeeeeeee💗

-Jayee🌷