Chapter 9

Hey y'all I'm back
I know these updates are hella slow but I've just been lazy and not updating and I was starting to feel bad so I was like "Fuck it Ian doin shii anyway"
So here I am giving you
Beautiful people what u want

(Also "Isis" in the pic is supposed to be Jazmine)
Enjoy💕
————————————————————————

(Previous chapter)
      "What the fuck were you doing that made you not wanna open the damn door?"

Jazmine's POV:

       As he clenched my throat firmly I was starring into his dark eyes, I didn't know what to say to him. He looked at me with hate and anger. I knew I couldn't tell him what I was doing or else he would probably kill me, But I knew that couldn't lie my way out of this one he'd never believe me.

      "ANSWER ME JAZMINE" he said sternly. I felt nothing but fear and tried to think of some brilliant lie. " I-I wasn't doing anything... I was just using the bathroom and then I got scared when you started banging on the door..." I said hoping he would buy it,

     Unfortunately he was smarter than I thought. He then started to chuckle out vigorously. "You must be one dumb fuck if you think I believe that shit for ONE second" he said glaring at me with anger.

        "I know you were doing something in there that you didn't want me to see so tell me what the fuck you were doing or else.." he said holding my neck tighter. "I wasn't doing ANYTHING..." I said will fear filling me with every word. He then slapped me with his other hand.

        I screamed in pain know that he left a mark on me. "STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME JAZMINE...and tell me what the fuck you were doing" he said still holding neck. By now I was sitting up closer to him face with tears filling my eyes. He wasn't gonna let it go I had to tell him.

      "I-I used my phone to c-call s-someone...." I stuttered out, I then braved myself knowing he was gonna do something horrible to me. He let go of my neck and backed away, he started pacing around the room. I became more scared than before.

     "Who did you call?" He said in a unsteady voice. "I called my best friend..." I said looking down, I didn't tell Teo his name in fear of him hurting Cory. "What did you tell him?.." he said I could feel his eyes going right through me.

     "I told him that I was trapped here but u don't know where I am" I said as tears began flowing down my face. He then hit the wall and start cursing to himself. "Wait here..." he said and with that he walked out the room.

     I was scared for my life I have no idea what he's gonna do but I know that it's not gonna be good. I sat there with my knees in my chest waiting for him to come back. The door then opened but it wasn't Teo it was Klondike she came in and shut the door.

     "Hey are you ok?" She asked really concerned. "Yea I'm fine..." I said wiping the tears away. "Ok well we have to pack all your stuff fast ok" she said going into the closet and pulling out a suit case.

     "Wait what? Why?" I asked confused. "We're leaving tonight to go somewhere but I don't know why, Ayo jus told me to pack all of our things and to get ready." She said putting all of my clothes and personal items in bags.

     "B-but we can't leave how are they gonna find me?..." I whispered to myself. Im guessing I wasn't quiet enough because Klondike heard me. "Who's supposed to find you?" She asked looking at me. "I made a phone call to my best friend earlier and he said that he was gonna tell the police to find me" I said.

       She was quiet for while and then she answered "Your a brave one, I can tell you that..." she said zipping up the bags. She then help me off the bed and told me to get in the shower. After I showered I went back into the room and put on a dark green tank top with some black joggers. Klondike then came back into the room and walked me out the door and down the stairs.

     My leg was more healed so I didn't need the crutches anymore but it was still hard to walk up and down the stairs. When we got down the stairs we walked out the door and got into the car I sat in the passengers seat while Klondike got into a different car. I knew that meant I had to be alone with Teo for this ride to God knows where.

     Ayo and Teo were putting bag into the trunks of their cars and I then saw Ayo get in the same car as Klondike and drove off. After a few more minutes Toe got into the car and started it. We then pulled out of the driveway and drove down the rode. But at we were driving I saw police car going towards the house and as soon at they got out of their car the house blew up.

Oh my God.. how the fuck did they do that?

    I then heard Teo chuckle and I looked at him worriedly. He then glanced over to me "Imma go ahead and tell you baby girl..." he said while putting his hand on my thigh and squeezing it

"Nobody is gonna take you away from me... because your mines and you belong to Me.."

___________________________________

Ouuuuu it's getting a little heated 👀

I hope you guys liked this one because I'm very proud of it and I'm gonna be gone for a little while so this is gonna be it for now but trust me there are more chapters to come 💕