Chapter 12

I told y'all
More chapters are coming soon...

___________________________________ 

Jazmine's POV:

After breakfast Teo told me that Klondike wanted to see me on the roof. Which made me a little nervous but happy as well. I needed someone to talk to, plus I don't even know how long I've been on this boat.

I walked up the stairs onto the deck and saw Klondike sitting on the round couch looking at the ocean

I walked up the stairs onto the deck and saw Klondike sitting on the round couch looking at the ocean. She was wearing a white cropped spaghetti strapped shirt, with green hello kitty pajama pants.

I then walked to the couch and sat next to her. She seemed surprised and quickly turned to me. She then had a beautiful smile on her face and immediately hugged me. Of course I hugged her back as well, she was the only friend I had and a very sweet person.

"Jaz I'm so glad your awake and ok... I was so worried about you..." she said in a sympathetic voice.

I was so confused as to what she meant...

"What do you mean? I was only sleep one night and you were with me last night" I said to her, I was now looking her in the face.

"No Jaz, you've been asleep for three days... Teo said he gave you a shot that would make you sleep during the time we traveled far out away from shore. So that you wouldn't try to jump off and swim back." Klondike explained.

Of course he would do some bullshit like that, he doesn't trust me enough so even be chained to a bed.

"Well I'm up now and I'm fine, so tell me what's been going on while I was out.."

Klondike looked at me and smiled, I honestly don't know how anyone could hurt this girl. I then looked at her eye, remembering that it was black the last time I saw her. It now looked healed and just a semi red ring around it.

"How's your eye doing?" I asked

"It's fine now, it doesn't hurt anymore. Also Ayo apologized for punching me in the face, he said he didn't mean to get so angry with me for something I couldn't control." She said with a grin.

"We'll that's a shock, considering he's a psycho.." I said looking at the blue water.

"You may not believe me but... Ayo's really sweet, and he does care about me. He wouldn't hurt me unless I did something he didn't like, which isn't as often. If you ask me it's Teo who's the psycho one" she said.

And she wasn't wrong about that, Teo had some serious issues. Sadly I was the one who had to deal with them, but I wasn't gonna be playing victim anymore. I was definitely gonna stand up for myself and call him out when I need to.

"Yea you're definitely right on that one" I said calmly as a thought came to mind. "..So do you have feelings for Ayo?" I asked still looking at the ocean.