Chapter 5

Do you remember when I do rock-paper-scissors with Ghoul? Yeah, I won it and now I'm using the screwdriver that we fighting for.

Honestly, I don't know how to fix my ray gun. I don't have the skills for it! I'm so confused.

All I can do is I stood near the counter then winding the screws that attached to my ray gun and then I reattached it again. I seriously don't know what I'm doing. Somebody help me.

I ran out of ideas, my logic won't cooperate with me at the moment.

Should I ask for Party's help...?

I don't know it just seems the only choice. I don't know if that's a good choice. I mean, Party doesn't seem so happy with Jet's decision. As soon as they leave, Party goes to his room.

Maybe he's sleeping?

Y'know, one way to find out.

I walked through the alley of rooms. On the doors, there are their initials. The first initial that I found is 'KK' on a pale white slouchy door and some unicorns drawing, 'FG' with a lot of stickers also there's 'DOGZ RULEZ' written on the door, 'JS' with 'FRO POWER BABEY!' written on the door and finally, 'PP' with 'STAY OUT UNLESS YOU BROUGHT SOME GLITTERS AND COFFEE' written on the door and there's a Batman drawing on it.

I'm a bit hesitant that Party wouldn't help me. Because maybe he just doesn't know how to do this kind of shit. But, I need to get my ray gun fixed.

It's now or never.

I knocked on the door three times and inside the room, he shouted, "Come in."

I stormed in and I saw Party lying on his bed while reading a comic book, his left hand sustained his head and his right hand held the comic book.

His eyes that had been on the comic turned to mine. He raised the edges of his mouth, "Hey, how you doin with the ray gun?"

He recognized my problem directly.

Oh shit, I got nervous this quickly, "Well, you see, I don't know how to fix this."

"Lemme see." He stood up and walked closer to my position. He grabbed my ray gun and checked here and there.

He ran to his desk with my ray gun on his hand and checked it intently. His eyes were lit up, "Oh, I know how to fix it!"

I was happy that he knew how to fix this.

Darn those Dracs.

"That's great! Is there anything I could help?" I asked as I looking at his face. Oh my God, he's so gorgeous.

"Hand me that screwdriver."

He started to wind the screws off. He even pulled the tip of his tongue.

There was just silence and awkwardness wrapped in the atmosphere. I don't know how to start a conversation.

A few seconds later, he put the screw on where it was placed. Then, he handed me the ray gun.

He smiled at me, "There ya go."

"It's fixed?"

"It's fixed."

I was amazed by his agility when handling the ray gun. "Where did you learn from?"

He patted my head with a sassy smile shown on his face, "I'm a natural, honey."

"That sounds like a sham." I teased.

"Fine if you don't believe me."

"C'mon, tell me the real story"

"Alright, fine." He grabbed a comic book on his bed and he fixated his eyes on the comic pages "Well, there was that one time when me and Kobra fought for a piece of cookie—which was pretty dumb—and he nudged my ray gun. It dropped to the floor and it was fucked. So, Ghoul, our tech guy, fixed my ray gun, and luckily I pay attention every single shit he did."

"Wish I could saw that moment. Sounds fun." I chuckled as I smiled.

"Yeah, it was. Jet was trying to arbitrate the two of us and Ghoul was just watching us as he ate a bowl of popcorn—hey, don't come near to my desk!"

His desk was full of character that he draws and I gotta admit, his drawing is sick.

I snatched one of the papers and I took a closer look. I pointed all of the papers on his desk, "You made all of this?"

"Yeah, I got bored. What do you think? Is it good?"

"Good? It's amazing! You're so talented!"

He was petrified and he smiled awkwardly. "Uhm, let's go outside and watch TV, the electricity seems to be working."

He then opened the door and invited me to go out.

I smiled blithely, "Oh, cool! I miss watching TV." 

guys, sorry for the super-duper late update coz lately there are so many assignments and there's also a one-week exam and the point is, i'm busy as fuck. okay, sorry for the late update hope you enjoy the story. and ofc, sorry for the cringey-ness :)

-author