She was sitting down nervous waiting on her doctor to come back with her results, she could feel the butterflies forming from how nervous and scared she was.

She took a deep breath once her doctor finally walked back into the room with a folder in her hand, this was the moment of truth.

"So..."

"We got your results back and you're indeed not pregnant."

Kori sighed in relief at hearing those words not, she was not ready to be a mother and she didn't want to put any more pressure on Kapri than he already had.

This for Kori was a one time pregnancy scare and she didn't want to have to go through that again. Her doctor was able to prescribe her with birth control and that was all so she was able to go on about her day.

Kori walked outside and found Kapri's car, since he insisted on picking her up.

"Good morning." Kori pecked Kapri's cheek once she got inside the car.

"Morning." He looked up from his phone to her. He had just came from the studio with Montana and they had been up all night, surprisingly he wasn't tired and offered Kori a ride home.

"How was your day?" She questioned grabbing her seatbelt.

"It was straight, even though it just started, how was yours?"

"Good, so far you can say?"

"How come? And you ain't tell me why you had a doctors appointment?"

Kori looked at him who was staring back at her. She was kind of caught off guard because she didn't expect for him to ask that. But she wasn't going to lie to him about it, just because she didn't want to base their relationship off of secrets.

"Uhm, I had to confirm If I was pregnant or not." She says nervous as he stared at her with his normal facial expression. She couldn't tell if he was scared, nervous or anything.

"And?" He asked nonchalantly awaiting an answer to if she was pregnant or not.

"I'm not, yesterday I took some test and they all came back positive except one and I needed to know for sure, but we're all good."

"That's cool, least you kept it a buck wimme."

"It's no point in lying about something like that, and it's not serious, since I'm not pregnant."

"You going home or you want to drop you off somewhere."

"Yeah, to your house." She chuckled, "Unless you're busy or something."

"Gotta go upstate, but I can drop you off at the crib and you could wait till I get back, your choice."

"Yeah, sure." Kori shrugged, "How is she?"

"She been doing good." He replied, knowing she was referring to Alyssa. "Baby ain't been giving her no trouble and we find out the gender in two weeks." Kori could see the smile forming on his face.

Kori couldn't help but to smile seeing how talking about the baby made him smile. "That's good. What're y'all hoping for?"

"I want a lil boy, she don't really care that much just as long as the baby healthy."

"Is there going to be a gender reveal?"

"Nah."

"Baby shower?" She raised her eyebrow.

He chuckled, "I don't know yet, we ain't talk bout that yet, she ain't that far along yet. Why you asking all these questions?"

She played with the bracelet on her wrist before narrowing her eyes at him and said, "I don't wanna be that girl but I just think it would be weird if y'all did have a baby shower."