Obstacle Race (Ua's Sports Festival 2)

Start from the beginning

'then a lot of zero pointers, appeared and when i said a lot its just 2 hahahaha'

Izuku: zero pointers huh.. well winter time to fly!

Winter(head): hai!

'izuku is seen flying over the zero pointer, Todoroki is seen freezing one and it ended up freezing kirishima and tetsutetsu'

K,T: *hard/metal form* GRAAA! *comes out of the ice*

Bakugou: *Explosion* Graaa! *Dodged laser* Gyaa! *EXPLOSION* whoo.. gotta catch up to izuku.. *uses Explosion to prefell himself*

Todoroki: tsk! Midoriya.. *uses ice to skate himself towards izuku*

-Next stage-(bottomless pit)

Izuku: ooh~ this is gonna be a challenge i won't use my flight here

Izuku: ooh~ this is gonna be a challenge i won't use my flight here.. *focuses energy on his legs* Gyaa! *Jumps from platform to platform*

Winter(head): that's it! Your getting it!

Bakugou: izuku! *Prefell himself towards izuku*

Todoroki: Midoriya.. *skating himself*

PM: what's this folks?! The top 3 students are getting closer and closer to eachother who would win?!

Aizawa: i bet problem child.

Vk: yeah

-Back at the course-
'izuku quickly did the bottomless pit, and he got to the next one immediately followed by, bakugou and Todoroki'

-Back at the course-'izuku quickly did the bottomless pit, and he got to the next one immediately followed by, bakugou and Todoroki'

Izuku: mines huh? Guess I'll fly *begins to fly towards the finish line*

'Almost everyone is seen getting, blown up and getting injured izuku See's this and began to, take some of his classmates towards safer routes, this lead to katsuki and Todoroki getting a decent lead over izuku'

Izuku: *carrying kodai* here you go yui be safe ok?

Yui: hai! Thanks!

Izuku: *nods* now that's everyone *looks infront of him* katsuki, todoroki.. *smiles wait for me* GRAAA! *flies upwards*