"Wow Mega Typhlosion huh? Alright Charizard let's show them!" Ash then chucked the stone with the Mega stone in it and it caught it with it's mouth.

"Mega Evolve Charizard!" Ash said raising his fist with the Keystone, Charizard set a huge blaze across the battlefield then appearing as a Mega Charizard Y

With Charizard's ability now being drought, there's no telling how powerful a fire type pokemon will be.

"It's too HOT!" Goh said backing away from the fight.

"Jimmy and Ash...." Lyra said with a serious look.

"Two great battlers are fully going at it." Lyra said also backing up.

"Ash, it looks like we might get blisters from this!" Jimmy said laughing.

"Yea! But I'll be fine!" Ash said rubbing his nose.

"FLAMETHROWER!" both Pokemon went at it setting almost the entire place in fire covering the cave in smoke.

"Fire Punch!" Charizard got a good attack on Typhlosion.

"Return it with a Flamethrower!" Typhlosion got up close burning Charizard.

Both Pokemon were still up and ready and so we're the trainers who are having a blast. 

"All right time to end this!" Jimmy said throwing his fist in the air.

"Right!" Ash said getting into a stance.

"FIRE BLAST!" Typhlosion let out a Blue Fire Blast heading right towards Charizard.

"BLAST BURN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!" Charizard slammed it's large palms into the ground wire a Blast Burn heading right towards Typhlosion.

It ended in a huge collision, a huge smoke cloud which stayed for a while.

"Thunder Punch!"

"Power-Up Punch!

"Flamethrower!"

"Fire Punch!"

I'm the smoke cloud they were still fighting exchanging hits and once the smoke cleared... There would be a winner.

"Ash...." Serena worried putting her hand over the blue ribbon.

"Jimmy..." Marina said worried as well.

"This is an outstanding battle!" Goh said getting all fired up.

"Not just Outstanding it's the best!" Lyra blurted out.

"You can't even see it through the smoke and you're still getting all excited." Chloe said laughing.

With a couple minutes of the smoke little by little, the Pokemon were ready for their last attack.

"FIRE PUNCH!!!" Both trainers commanded.

Both pokemon collided with strong force, both immediately falling along with the trainers.

"Ash!" Serena rushed over to the boy who fell.

"Jimmy!" Marina had the same idea.

"Come on Ash!" Goh said putting out his hand pulling him up with his arm around his shoulder.

"Come on Jimmy." Lyra said pulling Jimmy up with force.

"Return." Jimmy said returning his beloved pokemon.

"You too." Ash said returning Charizard.

"You did great." Ash said to his pokeball with a comforting tone.