Melting Gold.

I apologise once more for the late chapter.

The darkness of the Cave quickly faded from the flames of Typhlosion and Charizard started to flare.

The only noise in the cave were the Flames and droplets from the cave ceiling.

Both boys looked at one another, the Red glint of Ash's eyes met the Gold shine of Jimmy's.

Clenched Fists, Gritted Teeth, Stern Glares, the boys then gestured as if they were about to do something.

"Go Typhlosion!" Jimmy asked of his pokemon straightening his cap and opening his eyes with a stern glare

"Charge Charizard!" Ash gestured raising his hat so everyone can see the serious look in Ash's eyes.

Both pokemon collided.

"Thunder Punch!" Both trainers yelled.

The two Pokemon clashed together, with barrage of powerful attacks.

"That's too much!" Goh said squinting from all of the dust.

"So-sobble" Sobble was clearly shocked.

"Cinder...." Cinderence looked in joy looking over at two strong Fire-Type pokemon.

"That's Insane!" Serena said raising her forearm to block the dust.

"Am-amazing." Chloe said shocked.

The two Pokemon were sent back and went right back at charge.

"Seismic Toss!"

"Power-Up Punch!"

Typhlosion hit a good hit, but Charizard still grabbed onto Typhlosion bringing it towards the air.

"Typhlosion use your Back Flames!" Jimmy commanded as the Fire on its back grew.

"Keep at It Charizard!" Ash yelled with Charizard throwing it towards the ground receiving quite a bit of damage too.

"Flamethrower!" Both Trainers commanded.

The room was entirely lit up now, it was getting hot in the cave despite there being a blizzard outside.

Both pokemon went at it using there Commanded moves trading hits.

"Thunder Punch Typhlosion!"

"Fire Punch Charizard!"

"Fire Blast Typhlosion!"

"Flamethrower!"

"Power-Up Punch!"

"Thunder Punch!"

Both pokemon did there best and still both pokemon were at equal grounds.

"It's time." Jimmy said holding onto his keystone.

"Now Typhlosion with the bond we have! Mega-Evolve!" Jimmy said chucking the piece of Typhlosionite towards his pokemon catching it mid-air.

Jimmy then raised his fist with the keystone in his watch, a huge outburst of energy game from Typhlosion.

"Unknown pokemon." Goh's rotom phone blurted out therefore confirming everyone's theory that this was indeed a new Mega Stone.

Typhlosion's for got more spikey, tough and burnt at the tips, It's eyes got a more Red tint, with a flare touch. The plumes on its back got bigger and the flames were bigger and hotter. And while this happened smoke covered the entire battlefield with Smoke.

"Bzzzzzt.... Ability Steamy Terrain, An Ability that covers the battlefield in Steam relatively makes the area hotter increasing Fire-Type moves." Goh's rotom phone blurted out and they were all pretty much shocked.