Chapter 47- Why didn't you tell me?!

❝𝐃𝐮𝐝𝐞

❝𝐃𝐮𝐝𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬..❞

Chuck's POV

"No we don't Blair!" I hissed. "We do! I can't keep lying to Grace and Nate that we slept together!" She shouted back...

"Blair that happened before we were with them don't bring it up!" I hissed. "I can't ok?" She sighed. "And why is that? I was drunk you were vulnerable it isn't like I took your virginity then!" I snarled. "Because I see what you and Grace have and I want that." She sighed "Look Grace can't know ok!" I sneered.

"Well it seems she already does..." Grace snarled stepping inside in her beautiful red heels. "Grace I-" I stated. "It's not what it seems Grace..." Blair pleaded. Grace simply stepped towards Blair, "You are lucky I already knew and that it was before we were together!" She hissed.

"You knew?" I asked. "Oh please I know nearly everything, if I didn't know the pair of you would be splattered on this wall right now." She sneered. "Let me explain..." I pleaded. "Explain? I saw the the advertisement." She remarked.

"You watched?" Blair asked disgusted. "What do you take me for Chuck?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Serena and Nate were a show..." He smirked. "No someone saw the pair of you... sent a tip in, Gossip Girl had the decency to not show it." She admitted.

That night.... Grace's POV

"Chuck wait!!!" I shouted as he left after finding out Bart died.  A few tear drops fell and I decided to head back inside find Blair to talk too as well I presumed Serena was busy banging a Humphrey.

I ran into Nate, "Hi Nate you seen Blair?" I asked him. "No she went to the bathroom, are you ok? Have you been crying?" He asked me.  "Oh this it's nothing don't stress Nathaniel."  I said placing my hand on his shoulder and putting a huge faux smile on.

"Grace come on let's go talk." He said and I smiled a little for real. "Where too?" I asked him. "Well I don't think Blair's in the bathroom. My place?" He asked showing a smile even though Blair left him. "You know what that sounds great. I'm glad to have someone like you." I smiled as he walked me to his limo and we drove to his place.

———-———————————————————————-----------------------------------------------------
A/N: If your a Nate Archibald fan and like love him lots then you will love this bit if you aren't then we'll it's urm my book 😂 Jk I love suggestions and love you all for reading 💕
———————————————————————————------------------------------------------------------
"So what happened?" He asked me as we sat on his sofa. "Chuck found out Bart died, I tried to tell him how I felt and he walked away." I said glossy eyed. "Well he doesn't see the beautiful real you." Nate spoke holding my hand. My phone chimed, "Can I get you a drink?" He asked. "A tea please." I sniffed and looked at my phone.