Chapter 12-When there is pie, there are lies.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭...𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞~𝕆𝕠𝕙 𝕃𝕒 𝕃𝕒-𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕡

𝘈𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘱 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 16 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴...

Grace's POV

I haven't physically spoken to Chuck since Blair's party but I have seen him definitely if you catch my drift...

***

~Last Thanksgiving~

"I can't believe you got wasted on Thanksgiving Serena!" Blair exclaimed. "I didn't want the other people to be lonely..." Serena said nearly falling over. "Woah I got you S." I said as Blair went to look for Serena's phone. "We had to tell your mom you went to get pie." I said laughing. "Ooooo pie." She said.

Dan was across the road buying pie, I saw Chuck down the street at looked over at him and he looked me up and down smirking. I didn't realise Serena had ran into the road. Cars were beeping horns everywhere as she continued to run into the road. Chuck looked down at his phone and I looked back over biting my lip.

Dan was walking up to Serena, a taxi beeped it's horn, "Watch where you are going dude!" He shouted. "Ok pal." Dan said. My phone buzzed:

Like something you are seeing- C

Maybe, maybe not what are you going to do about it?-G

He looked up from his phone and smirked towards me arching his eyebrows as I licked my lips. "Ooooo look pie!" Serena said pointing towards Dan's pie crushed. "More like roadkill now." He said laughing. I continued to text Chuck not realising Serena was in the middle of the road. "I am-" Serena started to say. "Serena right? I was in some of your classes. I am Dan Humphrey." He said and I looked up to see Blair there.

We both ran up to Dan, "Shame on you taking advantage of a drunken girl on Thanksgiving!" Blair shouted. "Come on Serena let's get you home." I say putting her in the cab. "Bye Dave!" She shouted.

~Back to now~

***

I woke up sighing, I actually have no where to spend Thanksgiving yet. My mom is still with my dad somewhere in the world so I am probably going to remake what Serena did last year, get drunk. Unless someone invites me I guess but who would do that?