Chapter 29- Saving him and I...

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝? 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝? 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...❞

A month later...

Grace's POV

Chuck hasn't returned since a month ago when he left  but at least on the up side I guess Blair has a new step father. She seemed really unhappy at first but I think she is slowly tolerating him. I only have been to the odd few classes of school when I can be bothered. S and B really are noticing I am not coping over Chuck leaving and are trying everything they can to help me. Serena went to Buenos Aries but I think that was only so Lily could be with Rufus.

I also found out Lily's secret even though she wanted Cece to pay Andrew off which she didn't do. Chuck did try get Lily's secret from wherever he went, but he is not match for me. I looked through my jewellery and saw the necklace Chuck got me, I gave him the other one to try prove I was over him yet I wasn't.

I looked at the necklace sighing, he probably isn't coming back, so what is the point. I placed the necklace back in it's box and I went out to meet S and B. "Hi girls." I said trying to hide me looking sad. "Hey G are you ok?" S asked. "Yeah you can always talk to us." B said. "It is just Chuck, I was stupid to say I loved him and then Jack revealed I slept with him so now he hates me." I said sighing. "Wait you slept with someone else? Which Jack?" Serena asked.

"Both Jack's would be terrible!" Blair shouted. "B keep your voice down!" I said. "I don't want the whole of butter to know I slept with Jack Bass." I whispered. "You slept with-" Blair started to say. "Jack Bass..." Serena said looking in the distance where Jack was and he came inside. "Sorry to bother you ladies have you seen Chuck?" He asked smiling. I rolled my eyes at his comments, "No he went to the airport and hasn't come back since remember." He looked at me for a second, "I wouldn't worry too much Grace you two would of never worked out anyway." He said.

"If he doesn't come back soon then Bass Industry's is mine..." Jack whispered in my ear smiling. "Don't you dare." I said glaring. "Yeah Jack, don't you dare..." Said a familiar voice I longed to hear walking in glaring.

𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥: 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭...

"Ahhh your back." Jack said his smile fading. "Yes are you ok your smile seems to be fading." He said smirking. "No I am fine..." He said "You just wait..." He muttered under his breath and only I heard. I glared at him as Jack and Chuck walked off, Chuck seemed to have either forgave Jack or was plotting.