Chapter 20- Blackout with Bass...

❝𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❝𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞...❞

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳, 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵: 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘴. 𝘛𝘸𝘰, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦, 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯.

Grace's POV

I was with Rick and we were making out, he went to take my top off, "Mmm Rick I can't..." I said sighing. I lied about the hook up thing too I haven't been with anyone since... "Why what's wrong?" He asked me. "I just- after all the drama last night. Can we just cuddle?" I asked him and he sighed and nodded.

Jenny's POV

"Yeah Mrs Andrews I can have that sorted for you." I said down the phone. "Please Jenny call me Christine." She said. "Ok I will do, yeah I can do that thanks bye." I said hanging up. I was walking down the street and I saw Chuck day drinking in the window oh well I have work to do.

My phone just buzzed: 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? 𝘈𝘸𝘸𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘭 𝘟𝘰𝘹𝘰

Oh my god! They are back together I can't wait to congratulate them!

Blair's POV

"Hey Marcus..." I said sitting next to him in a dress that highlights my body. For some reason he won't be intimate with me I don't get it! I was kissing him, "Blair stop..." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Why not what is wrong with me?" I asked. "Nothing I just want it to be special ok?" He said and explained to me.

Nate's POV

I was out with Catherine for our deal at Ralph Lauren as she wanted to buy me an outfit for the party later. All I really could think about was Blair and Vanessa. I got a call from Vanessa, "Do you need to answer that?" Catherine asked. "Yeah sorry it is my mom." I said going away to answer it.

"Hi Vanessa would you like to come out with me later?" I asked her. "Yeah I would like that how about 6?" She asked me and I didn't realise Catherine was behind me. "Yes I would Love to see you then." I said hanging up and walking back over to where Catherine was before...