The Anniversary Disaster

Narrator: So as the months went on Victurri's anniversary was fast approaching. And Victor and Yuri both had surprises for each other. I'll let them tell it(*gayness increases*)

Victor: Oh Yuri Why are you so adorable? 

*Blushes* 

Yuri: U-um I don't know maybe because i'm your Pork Cutlet bowl. 

Victor: Oh Yuri-------<3

                                                                                         Narrator: So Fast forward to their anniversary...they both had romantic dinners for each other but one of them had a mole working with them. 

                                                                                                                                                                                         (Here comes the tiger of Russia -_-)                             

Victor: So...Yuri i have something for you get dressed and until i call you. Alright my little Piggy? 

*blushes*

Yuri: of course victor

*Kisses Yuri on his* 

Victor: Great i'll be back. 

2 mins later...

Yurio: What is it you want old  man?!?!? it's been two minutes and you are struggling to JUST PUT CANDLES!!! What the hell?! Me and Otabek just go to a restaurant so we don't go through this cause then our anniversary would be ruined. 

Victor: You're right i'm obsessing over nothing. Let's put down the rest of the items. 

*Meanwhile in victurri"s shared room* 

Yuri: What is this man doing? It's almost midnight. *sigh* I should've just taken him to dinner. 

*Victor slightly opens door* 

Yuri: If I had just taken him to dinner none of this would've happened. But...

*victor comes to, after being shot like tamaki from OHSHC being shot down by haruhi* 

Yuri: But I love him and can't wait to give him his surprise i've planned it for 3 months. Hopefully, he comes soon. 

*Victors dirty minded A--* 

Victor: Yuri!

Yuri: Vict-

*pounces and kisses yuri for 5 mins* 

Yuri: Victor what was that for?  

Victor: I just wanted to say thank you for waiting, I love you with all my heart, and I can't wait for your "Surprise" *wink* let's go

*Gulp Yuri's brain: I think he misinterpreted when I said "Surprise"  Oh GoD* 

Yuri: Victor.......!! 

*Runs after Victor*

                               Narrator: Well Someone is definitely in for a HUGE "surprise" ;) 

You Only Live Onceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें