"Say...does Bokuto-senpai always visit here?" One girl from the staffs asked.

"I heard from Fujinami-san that Bokuto-senpai is her old friend from Fukurodani and allows him to use the whole gym whenever he wants."

"Lately though...he's been busy and doesn't have time to visit the gym more often. I guess that's the perks of being an international model, but hey...he's really well built right? And he's handsome.." The woman grinned while talking to another woman, both of them are staffs of the gym.

"I wonder if he's dating someone secretly.."

"Well since he join the industry there aren't really issues about him dating though...maybe he's not interested at all?"

"Or maybe good at hiding!"

The two girls just giggled and went back to their respective works.

Minutes later the woman on the front desk raises her head when the gym's door suddenly opened, revealing an elegant man with breathtaking features, walking inside the gym.

The front desk woman gulped. "U-Uhm, sir..we're very sorry but the gym isn't available right now.."

The man looked at her with his emotionless eyes. "Why?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Someone is using is privately."

The man sighed and got his phone to call someone. The front desk woman heard the ringing sound coming from his phone, she gulped again.

When the ringing stopped the man immediately spoke.

"Fujinami, your staff won't let me in.." The front desk woman's eyes immediately widen when the man spoke the owner's surname.

The man put the call to full speaker and faced it to the front desk woman.

"Oh! Lei! Please let my cousin in, I already told him someone is using the gym and can't bother him. Don't worry, my cousin doesn't have interest in celebrity so he won't swoon for him!"

Lei nodded her head. The man ended the call.

"Uhm..do you want to register your name?" Lei asked.

The man just nodded and wrote his name on the log and the current time.

He immediately walked away with his small duffel bag on his shoulder. Lei immediately take a look on the man's name.

Akaashi Keiji. What a beautiful name.

Akaashi continued walking towards where the equipments is and starting to hear some noise of someone working out. He remained calm and went inside the room, when he got inside he unconsciously looked at the person running on the treadmill and wearing headphones.

Akaashi's eyes slowly widened. He's here.

Bokuto's music volume isn't that loud so he heard the door creaked opened. And when he moved his head to see the person who went in, his golden eyes started glimmering.

Gunmetal blue eyes! He instantly remembered the owner of this beautiful eyes he had seen back in café, where him and Kuroo met.

His running slowed as their eyes met, and Akaashi couldn't take his eyes off from Bokuto.

He's not wearing some undercover right now.. Akaashi thought. Still surprised.

Bokuto almost slipped on the treadmill because his running slowed, so he immediately turned it off and started wiping his sweat with the white towel that is hanged on the handles of the treadmill.

Akaashi doesn't know what to do and is actually super surprised in the inside but decided to act it out and calmed his expression.

Bokuto removed his headphones and started walking towards Akaashi's direction. Akaashi just stood in place, not knowing what to do.

Bokuto walked passed by him and got something from behind him. Akaashi unconsciously looked at his back and saw Bokuto drinking water from his jug that he got inside his duffel bag, and removing his headphones and shoving it inside his bag together with his iPod.

Akaashi bowed a little.

"I didn't expect to meet you here..." He paused, isn't sure how to address him. "Bokuto-san.."

Bokuto stopped drinking and his heart started pounding loudly when he heard Akaashi's voice. He can instantly feel his mood lightened up just by hearing Akaashi saying his name.

Bokuto turned to him and smiled widely, like how he used too.

"We've met at the café right? Last night?" He asked casually and leaned on the wall and crossed his arms while looking at Akaashi.

Akaashi nodded and gripped his bag's handle tightly. "Yes.."

"Ah...I knew you were that person last night..hehe..I'm really good in remembering people." Bokuto said, praising himself.

Akaashi nodded, doesn't know what to respond. "That's really nice of you to remember me, Bokuto-san.."

Bokuto smiled. "So...what's your name?"

"Eh?" Akaashi asked surprised.

"Hmm? You've been calling me with my name since earlier, is it alright to know yours?" He asked in a very soft tone, as if he's trying to persuade Akaashi to tell him his name already.

Akaashi nodded. "Akaashi...Keiji.."

"So you're Akaashi!"

Akaashi nods and was actually glad that he heard his name being spoken by the one and only Bokuto Koutarou, but decided to act unaffected and remained calm.

"So you workout?" He asked, and Bokuto's eyes unconsciously looked at Akaashi's figure.

He's thin. Bokuto thought.

"Not really, I just wanted to try it out.." Akaashi put his duffel bag beside Bokuto's bag and fixed his things, while Bokuto just watched him while still leaning on the wall.

Bokuto immediately had a bright idea. "Want me to guide you?" He asked with a lively tone.

"I don't mind.." Akaashi responded, not expecting Bokuto's bright personality. He expected it to be so distant and cold, since he's a stranger to him. But surprisingly, Bokuto is actually friendlier than he expected.

Bokuto immediately smiled. "Great! I'm really good at teaching, ya know!"

Akaashi nods and stood up infront of Bokuto again, all set and ready.

"That's great, Bokuto-san."

Akaashi started walking towards the equipment and Bokuto just followed him, smiling and feeling enthusiastic.

Bokuto's phone suddenly beeped so he immediately paused to pick it up from the bench he left it earlier and checked the notification.

It's from Kuroo.

7:48

kur00_t:
wHAT IS IT!

kur00_t:
it's so early to hangout!!

kur00_t:
why are you even awake?!
sleep more! u shud rest a
lot!

b0kuto:
NO THANKSSSSSS, it's fine hehe!
٩(ˊᗜˋ)و I'm actually glad I woke up
earlyyyyy~~

kur00_t:
your energy is back did
something good happened
to you?

b0kuto:
YESSSSS! The best thing that ever
happened, so far! hehe.

Meeting Akaashi again and having to look at his beautiful features, specially his eyes is the best thing that ever happened in Bokuto's life...so far.

Meeting Akaashi, lightened up his mood.

to be continued.