Sameer:"teri aur Amrita ki shaadi hone de phir batata hoon."

Pandit:"Aaye haaye tere mooh me ghee shakar "(Hearing him all laughed)

Naina:"Engagement ki tayariyan kaisi chal rahi hai munna"

Munna:"Haan bhabhi tayari toh zoro shoro se chal rahi hai."

Soon they reach Maheshwari/Somani Mansion. Samaina and mundit enter the house with the bag. Seeing them enter deepika run towards them hugging Naina and Sameer catching everyone's attention. one by one Rohan ,poonam bhabhi and others comes and hugs Samaina. Then they greet the elders as well. As they were talking to Vishaka and Vivek Dadi walked towards them in attitude.

Dadi:"Aare bobby gate pe karde baat hi karte rahoge ki kuch aur bhi karoge. Aaj humhare Rohan ki engagement hai ese faltu time waste nahi karna chahiye."

Everyone became silent and turned towards her. Few people looked at her hopelessly while the boys looked at her with frustration. Naina sees this and moves towards dadi when Sameer holds her hand. She looks at him to see him looking at her. He nods in a negative direction. She smiles at him and blinks her eyes in reassurance before heading towards Dadi and bending to touch her feet while Dadi just look at her in disgust.

Naina:"Namaste Dadi. Main Naina. Aapki badi pota bahu. Aur I know hum pehele nahi mile hai per maine aapke baar me bahut suna hai. Waise toh meri duty banti hai ki me aapka khud humhare ghar me welcome karo per kya kar kal hum yahan nahi the. Waise koyi baat nahi aapka yahan jo 1 hafte rahene ka plan hai woh bahut yadgar ragega."(She said with a sweet smile while Dadi looked at her confusingly )

Deepika:(Breaking in)"Bhabhi chaliye na. Muhje gifts dekhne hai jo aap laye ho humhare liye"

Naina:"Haan haan chalo."

Samaina headed up to freshen up. They were changing clothes and unpacking some stuff when Vishaka came. She smiled at Naina and Sameer before handing them the clothing for tonight's event.

Vishaka:"Aaj shaan ko sagai me yeh pehena hai tum dono ko"

Naina:"ji maa"

Sameer:"Waise maa. Sabse kaas aapki saas ka wig abhi bhi nahi badla na"(He said with a teasing smile as he tugged his fake ears behind his head)

Naina's eyes widen as she tugged him with her elbow to which he laughed soon to be joined by Vishaka.

Vishaka:(pulling his ears slightly)"Badmash"

Naina smiles as Vishaka leaves to go downstairs soon to be followed by Sameer and Naina. Downstairs everyone was seated in the living room as Samaina were passing some gift they bought for the family.

Naina:"Aur Mamiji yeh Saari aapke liya. Hope aapko acchi lage"

Mamiji:"By god kitni sunder hai haan hai"(She said looking at Vishaka to which she nods)

Naina sorted out the gifts for Agrawal family to see only one gift left. She looks at Sameer before turning to an uninterested Dadi.

Naina:"Aur dadi yeh aapke liye. Massager"

Dadi:(Looking at the massager in disinterest )"Aare isse behetar toh massager toh mere branded leol company ka hota tha"

Sameer:"Dadi woh leol company ka hi hai"(He said with a sarcastic smile while munna and Pandit chuckled slowly. Sameer turns to Naina and whispers)"Me kehe raha tha mera idea best hai. Woh gift hi dena chahiye tha inhe"

Naina:(Whispering back)"pagal ho kya. Gift pe wig kaun deta hai"

Sameer:"Inke liye toh wig hi sahi cheeze hai"(Naina elbows him)