How Ilyann messed up

Ilyann's hands were getting numb as she washed the piles of dirty plates. 

She had climbed up the trees to see the other side of the wall, to know if these children can find a way to realize that they need to learn ziplining to death and she might have injured her hand abit.

"Hey, do you need help sis?" Her train of thoughts were cut off as a young Ray entered.

Ilyann nodded and gripped the plate as she washed it. 

"What happened to your hand?" He asked as he scrubbed a plate with a sponge. 

"I spanked Norman too hard." She blurted out without thinking as she glanced at Norman who sneezed and Emma from outside. 

CLANK 

Ilyann turned to Ray who had a pale, shocked, and confused expression on his face. 

Ilyann was about to explain as an idea popped into her mind, making her smirk.

"He was really naughty, you know, and my hand thought his butt was tasty enough to spank. You wanna know how I spanked him?" Ilya grinned at Ray as she held up her hand, making the small boy flinch.

"No! I'm not tasty enough," Ray retorted. 

"I'm sure you are to the demons." 

…...

"What..?" Ray asked as his expression changed to a shocked one. 

Ilyann realized what the fuck she said and coughed, running out the kitchen.

"HEY WAIT THE DISHES!" Ray shouted, as she continued to run while cackling.

(I thought we needed some of these there's been too much angst-- XDD)