SMASH OR PASS: Cala Maria

Title: Sea Goddess

Name: Cala Maria

Age: 18

Race: Mermaid

Origin:  Cala Maria is said to be playful, but not to be trifled with. Cala Maria seems to be a flirty and vivacious being. She appears to have some interest in and , as seen in her intro where she makes a sweet "yoo-hoo!" sound while fluttering her eyelashes and making a pose, and in the ending sequence in which she is staring at the brothers (although, as a siren, she could only be doing it to catch them off-guard as well). Her first phase death message only helps support this. However, she seems to become more cruel after she is forcefully transformed into a gorgon-mermaid, due to electric eels biting her hips and shocking her.

Cala also seems to have a strong connection with fish and aquatic animals, as she can summon them at will to help her, and also use the fish as weapons without them apparently caring much.

Cala Maria quotes

                                                                                                   "YOU DARE TO GAZE?! how bout' some stone                                                                                                        boots so you can swim with the fishes"

                                                            "Your a cutie, i'm not sure if I should catch and release" 

SMASH 

water are you waiting for smash that beach