SMASH or PASS: My Husband?

Title: Envying Beast

Name: Envy
Age: 17
Race: Shape shifter
Origin:

Envy is the embodiment of some of Father's envy. Envy is Male, and has the ability to shape-shift. This ability can be used to assume the form of any existing person (or original personas that Envy themself creates). They can even modify their own voice to directly copy others.

Envy, who exists only to make humans suffer, bears more bitter resentment for humans than any other homunculus, and negatively treats with humans in the most personal and heartfelt manner. Their hatred for humans has an immense emotional and personal foundation greater than any of their siblings'. Envy can easily be set off by insults due to their large and delicate ego, thus causing them to make mistakes.

Envy is one of the two Homunculi who possesses "true forms"—physical incarnations of their traits and personality that take shape when their Stones are almost completely depleted. The other homunculus with a true form is Pride...

Envy quote

"You have no idea how good that felt! I ravaged their entire country with a single bullet! I mean talk about invigorating! Oh, and the best part? The officer I pretended to be, he was always a moderate who would always publicly oppose the military's occupation of Ishval. And listen to this! The poor fool couldn't come up with a plausible defense at the court-martial! You know, I don't think I'll ever get over with how easy to manipulate humans are!"

SMASH happily