"You went all the way, Honami must be stoked to have a friend like you." He says, as he looked at them one by one.

"Are you stoked to have a girlfriend like me?" He smiled, giving me a kiss on the tip of my nose.

We found the others, and I think I'm not the only one who went all out. Maki got the most, well they are the original best friends.. I'm only the 'plus one.' I smiled at the sight of Honami's eyes sparkling as she checked the baskets. Her mom told her to get everything, we just did what she said.

Lev was asking about what type of diapers he should be getting, he's seriously just staring at the shelves in front of him. Honami went ahead and did it herself, Lev was frozen. I actually think that we shouldn't have made the boys come, Kuroo-san and Yamamoto's not here, it's unfair for the two.

I told Kenma we could go to the hospital once we brought Honami home, but she was fetched by her driver so he and I went ahead for the checkup. Mom and dad are busy today so, he filled in the empty spaces. I'm happy that I have him.. when I feel lonely he just shows up.

My parents have been very strange to me. They always avoided the talk of money, they don't say no to me asking for money and would just give either cash or card. They're hiding something from me and I know that, it's obvious but they just keep saying everything's fine.

We're in the train, just waiting for us to the station near the hospital. Kenma's playing my game for me, I couldn't pass the level. He might just play the rest of the game for me. He told me to rest and take a nap, him caressing my arm made it easy to fall asleep.

Looking at all of my friends' relationships made me wonder about us. Will we stay the way we are or will we be at the brink of breaking up? I really do hope that nothing happens to us, I can't.. I don't want any of us to get hurt. If it was temporary pain then it'd be fine, a small argument is fine but most definitely no to breakups.

We got to the hospital and the doctor said we should wait, I got the IV thingy again. She said I needed it. Kenma turned pale when she said that I was low in some vitamin or whatever. He threw questions at me the moment she left.

"Love, I'm fine.." He placed a hand on my forehead, moving it down to my neck to check my temperature. "Kenma, I'm really fine."

"This is because you spend too much time on your paperwork." He complained, crossing his arms right in front of his chest. "Your eyes are red.." He cupped my cheek and caressed it with his thumb, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

What am I feeling? I feel so sad right now. "You love me, right?" Why am I tearing up? Kenma's just right in front of me but he feels so distant. Why do I feel like he's going to be away?

"I do." He stood from his chair and hugged me tight. I'm scared.

I kind of get what he felt the other day, he was scared of something too. It's getting to me. I suddenly feel so scared of letting him go and not seeing him for just one second. Not just him, but everyone else. It's so sudden that I don't ever want to let go of anyone.

"(Y/n)." I'm still just crying on his chest, humming in response because it's the only option I have. "Do you remember what I promised you?

I move a bit back to look at him. He promised so many things that I don't even know what he's talking about. I shake my head as I wiped my cheeks. He bent down and kissed my lips, planting a kiss on my bottom lip.

"I'll be here no matter what." He cupped my cheek, pressing a kiss on my cheek.

For some reason, the more I got closer to him, the more I was able to know how he felt just by looking at his eyes or the tone of his voice. Even when he's trying to hide it from me, I could tell that he's lying right away. Even with a kiss, I can tell that he himself is frightened by whatever is going on.