"Do you really dislike me that much?" Khairro asked.

Nag-iwas ng tingin si Eliza. "Yeah, but, n-not anymore."

Natigilan si Khairro sa narinig. Naisip niya na baka pinaglalaruan lang siya ng pandinig niya pero ng makita niyang hindi makatingin sa kaniya si Eliza, napangiti siya. "Not anymore? Really?"

"Yeah." Eliza was still looking everywhere but Khairro. "Pero hindi ibig sabihin no'n ay gusto na kita. Hindi lang ako galit. 'Yon 'yon kaya huwag kang mag-isip ng kung ano-ano—" napatigil sa pagsasalita si Eliza ng bigla nalang lumapit sa kaniya si Khairro saka sinapo ang mukha niya, umuklo at inilapat ang mga labi nito sa labi niya.

Eliza was stunned for a second before it registered to her that Khairro was kissing her. Again!

But unlike the kiss he stole, this one was deeper and more sensual. And she was seduced into opening her mouth to let him in.

Humigpit ang pagkakahawak niya sa comforter ng maramdaman niya ang dila ng binata na pumasok sa bibig niya. She actually moaned softly when his tongue teased hers. The tingling sensation from her mouth created by Khairro was shooting down to her belly and awakening something in her thighs and in between them.

Eliza was so into the kiss that she nearly groaned in disappointment when Khairro pulled away.

She bit her lower lip when Khairro stared at her for a couple of seconds. "What?"

"Do you like me now?" Khairro asked.

She pouted and looked away. "Hindi porke't tinugon ko ang halik mo ay gusto na kita. Gago ka ba?"

Khairro smiled and caressed her cheek. "Then why are you blushing?"

"I am not!"

"And why can't you look at me?"

"I am looking."

"Oh?"

Eliza forced herself to looked at Khairro but she ended up staring at his slightly parted natural red lips. "It's unfair."

"What?"

"Bakit mas mapula pa ang labi mo keysa sakin?"

Natigilan si Khairro saka biglang natawa. "Akala ko naman kung ano nang sasabihin mo." Kapagkuwan ay hinalikan ulit siya nito saka bahagyang kinagat-kagat ang labi niya. "There. It's red now."

Tiningnan niya ng masama ang binata. "That's not it!"

"Hmm-mm." Khairro just hummed and kissed her again, this time it was just a nibble and some licking.

Eliza tightened the comforter around her. "Why do you keep kissing me?" She asked in between Khairro's kisses.

"Because your lips feels good."

Eliza tsked. "Hindi mo ako mabobola."

Khairro just continued kissing Eliza and speaking in between kisses, "your lips are soft," he nibbled on her lower lip, "your breath smells good," he licked her upper lip, "and your lips feels good." He snaked his tongue inside her mouth again and Eliza couldn't do anything but accept it and moaned at the sensation.

"You're not a gentleman at all." Eliza said in between kisses.

Khairro deepened the kiss even more. "Push me away and i'll be a gentleman."

Eliza let go of the comforter she was gripping, not to pushed Khairro away but to wound her arms around Khairro.

Because damn it, if she was being honest, she was turned on by his kisses. Every time he kissed her, her body always responded hot and bothered. She never felt like this to her ex-boyfriends.