Goodbyes and Goodnight Thoughts

Start from the beginning

Before I could ask more questions, Damon started talking, "Back to what we were talking about."

"I won't let you unleash them into this world," Emily said and it was strange hearing someone else's voice in Bonnie's body.

Stefan looked to Damon, who was kneeling on the ground. Was he hurt? "Them? What part of the story did you leave out, Damon?"

Damon grunted, trying to pull himself together, "What does it matter?"

"Emily, tell me what you did."

Bonnie (Emily) rose her head, "To save her, I had to save them."

Save who? At this point, I was starting to get a little agitated, wanting someone to explain what was going on to me.

"You saved everyone in the church?" Stefan asked, turning to her. I crossed my arms over my chest, the fog making me cold.

"With one comes all."

Damon stood up, latching on to Stefan's arms, out of breath, "I don't care about that. I just want Katherine."

So this is what all of this is about? Katherine. I thought she died. What could he possibly want with her?

Stefan grabbed onto Damon, anger coming onto his face, "I knew I shouldn't have believed a single word that comes out of your mouth."

While he was getting angry with Damon, I noticed Bonnie (Emily) creating something in the ground with a stick. I stepped forward. I don't feel good about this. That feeling is coming back again.

"This isn't about love, is it? This is about revenge," Stefan said as I started walking closer to Bonnie (Emily).

"The two aren't mutually exclusive," Damon said, causing Stefan's voice to rise, "Damon, you can't do this."

Bringing Katherine back must mean bringing back the rest of the vampires. If so, Damon definitely shouldn't do this. That would mean utter chaos for the people of Mystic Falls. Vampires that haven't fed in over a century are going to go on a rampage.

I turned back to see Damon push Stefan away from him, his voice filled with anger as well, "Why not? They killed 27 people and they called it a war battle. They deserve whatever they get."

"27 vampires, Damon. They were vampires. You can't just bring them back." Oh no. That's too many. It wouldn't be good for anyone if Emily released them.

I let out a heavy sigh, not knowing what to do. Why is it that the crazy things in this town always involve me somehow?

Damon grabbed ahold of Stefan's face, trying to make him understand, "This town deserves this."

I looked back to Bonnie (Emily) to see her still making markings in the dirt. I don't know what she's doing, but I hope she isn't releasing them.

"You're blaming innocent people for something that happened 145 years ago," Stefan said, and I completely agreed with him. We aren't those same people, and he would be risking the lives of so many people just for one person.

"There is nothing innocent about these people, and don't think for a second it won't happen again," Damon hissed out at Stefan before turning to Bonnie (Emily), "They already know too much, and they'll burn your little grandwitch right next to us if they find out. Trust me."