SHIT HITS THE FAN

Start from the beginning

"Now that that's out of the way, let's search these boxes for the-" "We found it, boss!" one of the Large Mouses said as she ran over, handing them a piece of paper that had a drawing on the front.

Vel took the paper and examined it while those who could fit behind her peaked to see what was on it. "Good, they left the map of the facility like they should have," Vel said with a smirk, "Ok, so this is where we are," she pointed at a small x on the corner of the facility, "Then that means that he's being held here," she pointed at a square that had a big x marked in the middle.

"So all we have to do is go here, here and here and we'll make it to that room," she pointed out the path that they would take, "Wait, what's this right here?" Suzie asked, pointing at a small scribble marked side door beside the room.

"Side door?, there are two exits?" "If that's the case, then I'll take that route, we would block all ways in so that they can't escape," Suzie explained. ".....Ok, everyone, make two groups, some go with Suzie and the rest with me, we're gonna pin them down in one single location," Vel alerted them.

The team was cut in half with the two team leaders going in opposite directions, Vel for the front doors and Suzie at the side, with each leader having the total number of ten people.

They wished each other luck and quickly made their way deeper into the building, turning corners and knocking out any guards that they stumbled upon the way...

MEANWHILE WITH SHIGO...

The Lizardman was still pretending to make sexual advances on him, all the while informing him of what was going to happen that night. "So she's planning on destroying Mitsuru's gang tonight?" "Yes, as we speak, the ones inside the building are slowly being taken out by my fellow spies, it's only a matter of time before another war kicks off, but you're going to be far away from this place before that happens," she rubbed his face soothingly.

"Look, I know that you're just doing this to stall for time, but can you keep it down a notch, it's making me uncomfortable," "Sorry..." she took her hands off of him and placed them on her knees, exposing her bust through her white shirt.

"You're making it worse!" he shouted silently while averting his gaze, "Hey, Stella!, what's taking so long, you gonna hog him all night or what?!" the second guard yelled. 

"Crap, I have to give her a turn," Stella whispered, "Wait, what, no!" Shigo said in distress, "If I don't, she'll fight me and I can't blow my cover until the girls get here, so endure it as much as possible, sorry..." she got up and turned to the other guard.

"Fine, Liz, he's all your's," she said in an annoyed tone, walking back over to the door, "Fucking finally~" Liz said uncrossing her arms and walking past her. Liz was an 6'2, short black haired, tomboy, human girl, and was an terrifying sight to Shigo as she sat on his lap.

"Why are you doing this?, it makes sense with the mamonos, but why you?" he asked, trying his best to lean away from her, "You don't get women at all, do you?, they're as horny as thirteen year old boys when they start puberty, it's just that they're hover closer to men who can get them wet by eyeing them,"

"I'm pretty sure I don't do that to women, well, human women I guess," he said, remembering how his girlfriend treats him. "Erm, true, I couldn't care less though, I can use you as my pleasure toy now, that's all that matters to me~," she brought her hands around the back of his head and started to pull him closer to her.

"You know, I don't think my girlfriend would like that, stop before you do something you'll regret," he warned her, but she kept pulling him. She rest her body onto his, bringing  her face closer, so close that they could feel each other's warm breath, "Then let her come, I ain't afraid of no dog, now pucker up and shut your trap," she demanded.