Where My heart belongs

"Follow me, everybody is sleeping after all!" Jonathan got you out of bed. It was past 7:00pm and everybody is asleep. Jonathan was holding your hand, you were unsure of what was happening. (E/c) eyes were curious and sleepy, (h/c) hair was not tied and your face had a drop of drool coming out of your chin. While you followed Jonathan, you fixed your look. "What are we gonna do in the middle of the night Jonathan? I'm still sleepy." You yawned.

"But the thing that I'll show you will be gone! Just follow me (Y/n)!" He cheerfully said as he lead you to a forest tunnel. It was adorned with flowers and many different types of plants nearby. Fireflies were shining in the dark, there was an open area where the moon was shining on. It was bright, yet a pleasing sight to rarely see.

The forest had some artifacts and beautiful designs. All of it were covered in moss, it looked like it was there for hundreds of years. "W-What is this place Jonathan? I never seen such an ancient place. "This is a place where elves used to have their parties, if you look closely on the writings they seem written in a different way." He said as he opened a book. As the moon was in the middle of the area, music was playing.

It sounded like classical music that can be heard in a billionare's party. "Care to dance with me (Y/n)?" Jonathan held his hand out to you. It felt like the same moment in the tavern you went in. The place gave off a romantic vibe off the area, Jonathan was happy that he could spent his time with you.

"This was a place I found when I was with Erina, this is where she confessed." Jonathan said. "Are the 2 of you?" You asked sadly. "No, I didn't feel the same way about her." This made your heart feel lively like it was before. "Rumors said that this place is where people fall in love I heard." You blushed lightly.

"And once you dance here with your beloved, the sparks of love starts to ignite." Both of you said in unison. As you looked at each other for a while, the both of you were beck to your senses. "This was beautiful Jonathan. I couldn't enjoy it without a true friend by my side." Your hair was blown by the wind. Jonathan loved to see a rare sight of you again, it always picture a fun memory that he would cherish forever.

"I-I made something nearby! And... I k-kinda thought you might like this." Jonathan said as he brought you to a tree. Your mind was confused of why this was happening. "W-What's the suprise Jonathan?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Oh! It's here (Y/n)." Jonathan showed you a carving. It was a heart with an arrow, and in it was Jonathan's name and yours. "I-I made this since I really planned on telling that this is where my heart belongs." Jonathan was holding your hands.

"(Y/n), you were the one who set my heart on fire. These flames in my chest were burning for you, it would be a pleasure to make you mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jonathan confessed. Your face was burning dark red as this lovely and sweet confession had struck your heart. "J-Jonathan..." You were in tears. "D-Don't cry! I never meant to hurt you!" Jonathan was worried. "O-Oh! I'm in tears of joy Jonathan! I was so touched by your lovely confession." Your (h/c) eyes were shining with joy.

"Don't worry my love, I will be the one who will always make you proud! I swore that you and I would be together always! Love binds our fate to be together." Jonathan leaned his forehead to yours. Both of your lips touched as you slowly inched towards his, this is where in fact where your heart belongs.