Side Streets

You looked lifeless, nothing had ever changed ever since your parents left you like a dog in the streets. The dark alleyways are the places you often go to, when you search for food. Ragged and poor, you rarely get any food from the trashcans.

Dimming lights filled the cracks, the sky turned to lavander, since the dark and cold night was about to come. Before you were about to enter your so-called tent that was just made from cloth, a man in his 20s approached you.

"Hello there child, is this your home?" He asked you. The man had a blue shade of hair and a mustache. "Y-yes... T-this is what I call home since I never had one, kind sir." Your lifeless (e/c) looked at him. Poor child, they must have been through a lot. The man thought to himself as he looked back at you.

Your (s/c) was with mudstains and your (h/c) hair was a mess. "What is your name child?" He asked. "(Y/n) (L/n) sir." You replied. "Sir, was this child abandoned here by their parents?" He asked the baker that was always working in his bakery. "Aye lad, kid's always around here mate, poor thing." The bakery gave a pitiful look at you.

"I'll take them in, you must have been through a lot." He kindly brought you in his carriage. "How long have you been living in the streets (Y/n)?" He asked. "Four days in that pit, I rarely get food or get cleaned." You answered.

"My name is George Joestar, please make yourself at home." As the wooden doors opened, you felt like you were living in a dream as your saw the interior of the house. It was no ordinary house, but a fine mansion. There was a huge space in the first floor while the second remained as a mystery.  What caught your attention was the stone mask on the wall, it seemed to be an artifact that would bring them good luck. "Father, who is this?" a voice called out.

Your (e/c) orbs looked at the boy at the stairs. He had a soft and curious look, sky blue hair and blue eyes are the things he had. The boy ran down the stairs to see his dad and looked at you. You looked down since you didn't wanted to look embarrassing to a rich man's son. "Jonathan, she's going to be our new friend. (Y/n), meet my son Jonathan." George said as he removed his coat.

"H-Hi, n-nice to m-m-meet you I-I guess..." You stammered. "It's nice to meet you (Y/n)! I'll show your around here once you've cleaned yourself up." Jonathan's eyes shined like stars. He was shining like the sun with his soft words. Your deep (e/c) eyes stared at him, for he was only person to give the warmest welcome in the mansion.

As George clapped his hands, the maids started to bring you to the bath and wash you up. The household was warm, not like the cold streets you have experienced in the past four days. It had been long since you last had a place you would like to call home. Fresh clothes were prepared in your room, it looked grand even for a child.

"(Y/n), let's go?" Jonathan asked you. "S-sure..." You felt your face turn pink. There were a lot of rooms, you weren't able to remember since you focused on how big and beautiful the house and interior were. Before you went inside your room to sleep, a tug was felt on your sleeve. "H-hey, wanna play with me sometime?" Jonathan asked. The boy sounded nervous, since he knew that you were his only friend in the house.

"I would love to Jonathan! I never had a fun friend like you!" You held his hands. (E/c) eyes sparkled, Jonathan had a small hint of pink on his face. This was your lucky day, you had to cherish it and fell asleep for the night.