New "Friend"

There was a girl, her doll was snatched by some lads. "Hey! Let's try taking off its clothes and see if they designed the real things in it!" The boy said. The young girl started to cry as they boys called her a 'crybaby'. "What are you doing!? Making fun of a lady is not a gentleman would do!" Jonathan said as he rushed to the boys and his punches didn't even hurt them. You followed him and helped the girl. "Damn you! Stop budging into our business!" The boy punched Jonathan. Blood dripped from his mouth as he fell onto the ground.

When he pulled out his handkerchief, the laddies were shocked as they saw his name on it. "Fuck! We busted Jonathan Joestar!" One of them said. "Rich people always go into other's business, that's why they piss me off!" They left as they glared at Jonathan. "S-Sorry to bring you in this me-" "Don't say that! A true gentleman always protects the weak, so don't worry about me." Jonathan said as he fixed his tuxedo. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n)! What's yours?" You asked the girl. "E-Erina Pendleton..." Erina said shyly.

"Wanna play with us? We'd like to have a new friend like you!" Jonathan was smiled. You felt your heart ache for a bit as he did this. "S-Sure!" Erina said as she looked at Jonathan. She had sunny yellow hair and blue eyes, you envy her beauty and you wished that happened to you instead of Erina. They were a perfect match for each other, nothing was there to stop it.

As you watched them bonded with each other, you felt left behind by everyone else. It was like that time when you never knew about your parents. No, I can't they're having fun with each other without me. You thought as you held your chest. "(Y-Y/n)? Is there something wrong?" Jonathan looked at you. "I-I'm fine! I was just deep in my thoughts." You faked a smile.

Jealousy, anger and other mixed emotions were felt. You think that your own heart was about to explode as this was happening. As you were having this feeling, a memory came in a flash.

(Flashback)

It was noon, you and Jonathan were in a forest. "Where are you taking me Jonathan?" You chuckled as he held your hand. "Just follow me! I wanted to show you this!" he said. As you looked at your left, it was a view of the town. The full moon shined brightly showing the colors of the town. Your eyes were shining as you looked at the lights that were on in the town, making it look like a pile of fallen stars had been shining.

"T-This is for you, I wanted to thank you for showing me in the tavern during that night." Jonathan said a crimson red flush spread on his cheeks. As he looked at the view, you suprisingly gave him a hug. "(Y-Y/n)!? W-What was that for!?" He was burning red as he looked you. "This is so amazing! I love it!" You smiled as Jonathan hugged you back.

(End Of Flashback)

When the both of you were about to go back in the Joestar mansion, Dio was at the front door. You were wondering why he was there all the time, but you felt a bad feeling about it. "(Y/n), I know about your little fun you had with Jonathan last night." Dio had his evil eyes on you. You felt your spine having a shiver along with chills. Jonathan was not happy, he hated Dio for being a interferance in your little friendship you had.

"If dad found out about this, (Y/n) is most likely going to be kicked out." Dio was looking down. Jonathan felt his heart about to break. He didn't wanted to lose you, who will be there to make him comfortable? Will there be a replacement for you?