I nearly choke. He has to be kidding.

"You want me to... finish myself off."

"If I can watch, then yes." He folds his hands behind his back.

I swallow hard, still struggling to grasp what's happening. I mean, I'm not opposed to finishing. I was close before he walked in and it pains me not to. Then again, do I want to give him to satisfaction of watching me do so? Hell, I'd rather fuck him... but I know this is a better tease.

"Fine." I finally sigh. "I'll do it."

He grins as I lay back down.

I close my eyes before I start but he interrupts again.

"Ah, no." He walks over again. "I want you to look at me. Listen to me."

"Um... okay." I nod, reaching my hand under the covers again and under my panties.

He leans over me, one hand on each side as he sits beside me on the bed.

I begin to circle my clit, feeling a little shy and because of that, I'm turned off.

He reaches out and runs his fingers through my hair.

"So, tell me what you were thinking about then. If not me, then what makes you... needy?"

I debate not telling him the truth but, at this point, is there a reason to lie?

"I was thinking about you." I admit, seeing his grin grow when I do.

He continues to play with my hair, now feeling down to the ends that fall down over my shoulder.

"Do I turn you on?" He asks smugly.

I sigh. "A bit... sometimes. It's just cause I don't have many other choices..." I lie. He can tell.

"Hm, is that really the reason?"

His fingers begin to leave the ends of my hair and fall down onto my shoulders where they reach slightly down to my breast.

"Part of it."

"And why else then, hm? Does this turn you on?"

He reaches his fingers down, running them down over my nipple before going back up to circle it gently and then pinch it.

I can feel the pressure in my body build as I get turned on again. My nipples both grow hard.

"Yes..."

The pleasure of my circling fingers around my clit begins to grow slightly.

"I see that." He smirks. "Do you want anything more?"

Of course, I want more. I want him to take over me. I won't tell him that though. He's enjoying himself enough.

I don't answer.

"Are we shy all of the sudden?"

He gets up slightly before moving further onto the bed.

"All you have to do is ask for it..." he taunts me.

I want it. I want it so bad. Oh, what I wouldn't give to give in. If I give in, he gets the power. That's something I don't want to give up just yet.

"It's your show." I say.

He pulls the covers down further, showing my fingers circling my clit.

He takes a deep breath, clearly holding himself back too. He runs his hand down from my side down to my waist, his eyes following all the way along before they pause at my hand.

"Do you want me to pleasure you for a moment?" He looks back to my face.

Giving in for one night won't hurt, right? Giving in for one moment; giving in for one thing.

I nod and he peels my fingers away, exchanging them for his. He slowly begins to circle my clit.

Suddenly, my breath has slipped away. This is what I'm aching for. I was already buzzing and this feels so much better.

"Is that better?" He asks and I nod.

He crawls up further so he's leaning over me slightly while he pleasures me.

"Can't you see the things I can do to you? All you have to do is let me." He says. "Look at you squirming already."

My legs are tensing up.

"You're like my little dandelion. So delicate, I could blow you over." He continues to play with me, his fingers speeding up with the moments that pass.

I'm so close. Fuck, I'm so close. I can feel the rising buzz already.

"Tell me what you want, darling. Tell me how I can please you."

"Just don't stop..." I almost whine.

"You like that, huh?" He smirks.

I nod. My eyes are in and out of twisting shut at this point.

"Tell me how good that feels." He continues as he picks up speed again.

"It feels... so good..." I moan, tossing my head back slightly as I get closer.

"Does daddy make you feel good, dandelion?"

"Daddy makes me feel so good."

He begins to rub my clit up and down at a super speed, creating an intense pleasure that I hadn't had before.

"Oh, fuck!" I whine. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"That's it, cum for me, darling."

My entire body contracts as I cum. My stomach muscles seizing as my pussy throbs. The bursting pleasure surges through my entire body, electrifying me.

He slows down to a stop and then removes his hand.

"And that's only one way I can make you cum, baby." He smirks as he leans up and kisses my forehead.

"Jesus Christ..." I pant.

Holy shit. I could get used to that.