5 | suprise party.

ethan singing heather on stream made me simp more then i usually do- if that's even humanly possible.
-
"SUPRISE!!!!"

i see amy, mark, tyler, bob, wade, felix, sean, and kathryn (haha i just realized i originally didn't put felix and sean in the story oops)
"oh my god-" i haven't seen any of these people in four years.
"welcome home, y/n," amy runs towards me and engulfs me in a huge hug.
"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE ALL HERE!" i yell pulling away from amy and going over to every individual to hug and say hi.
"THE GANG IS BACK!" amy yells. i laugh with her.
"I cant believe you guys are all still friends, and argh! FINALLY MARK AND AMY ARE A COUPLE!" i yell.
"thats what we've been saying!" ethan yells in agreement, walking over to stand near tyler.
"PARTY TIMEEEE," sean yells. Everyone separates, some walking around the living room and talking in small groups while others just sit on the couch, others being mark and bob. I stand there with amy talking, my eyes wander to the 'decorations'.
There was a banner that just says 'welcome' and four balloons that say 'happy birthday!' in different fonts, sizes, and colors. amy notices me looking at the balloons.
"yeah.. we didn't have much of a budget," she sadly says.
"sure looks like it," i joke.
"ah! thats the y/n i missed!" she says hugging me again.
eventually i find myself walking around the groups, catching up and laughing. but by the end of the night i find myself just chatting with ethan. our conversations just flow so well. it brings me back. i miss talking to him like this.
AMYS POVVV (WOOAHHHHH)
once y/n ditchs me for ethan, i sit on the couch next to mark. i notice we're both staring at ethan and y/n.
"is that how oblivious we were?" he whispers to me.
"i think so," i reply, taking a sip of my drink.
"do we know for sure she still likes him, because wow," he pauses and laughs. "he is very in love with her," mark says.
"oh 100%, thats probably the reason she agreed to move here," I say.
we dont talk for a couple minutes just kinda sitting there observing everyone, i move closer to him and he puts his arm around my shoulder. i lean my head on his shoulder.
"do you think they'll ever get together?" i mumble on his shoulder.
"yes, its only a matter of time," mark says.
- hehe time skip to after woooo -
"can we clean this up in the morning im tired!" y/n complains.
"fine, only if you answer a few questions for me, answer honestly please," i pat the spot next to me on the couch. she hesitated before waling over and sitting down.
"you still like ethan?" i ask looking at her. she gulps and avoids eye contact with me. i raise an eyebrow.
"um- i mean yeah," she answers.
"is that all you have to say on that?" i ask.
"y- yeah?" she replies. then sighs.
"i think im in love with him," she mumbles. i heard her clear as day but pretended not too.
"what did you say?" i ask.
"i said i think im in love with him," she repeats a bit louder. i nod truing to hid my excitement.
"do you think he likes you?" i ask.
"no way in hell man," she replies. i try to stifle a laugh.
"whats so funny?" she asks. i ignore her question and move onto my final one.
"what did you do with ethan?" i ask.
"oh we filmed a video- why?" she asks.
"well he volunteered to distract you while we set up.. and you guys were late," i see her smiling a bit.
LETS HEAD OVER TO MARK AND ETHAN OOOO
(ethans pov btw)
"hey can i ask you a few questions?" mark asks me.
"yeah sure," i say walking from the kitchen.
"i know you like y/n and all but do you like-?" i interrupt him.
"love her? pft of course i do," i reply plopping down next to mark on the couch.
"well do you think she loves you?" he asks.
"no, not a chance," i say.
"lets say, hypothetically, she did. like you found out somehow, would you like do something?"
"why are you asking?" i ask, very curious on why i was being asked about y/n, he already knew all these things. of course if i had a slight chance with her i would take it.
"i dunno im just curious," mark shrugs his shoulders. i sigh and get up.
"if i had any chance with her i would take it- now goodnight, im tired." i say truthfully and walk to my room. i change into pajamas and hop into bed. i struggle to fall asleep, thinking about y/n. why was mark asking me those questions? does he know something i don't? does she like me or not? does he know and isn't telling me?
——
hehe okay heres another chapter! hope you enjoyed!!!
word count - 862
date published - 10/3/20