𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

"I see, then we should hurry. If you don't mind me carrying again, then..." he lifted me up once again and dashed off to where Onii-chan should be.

I'm not that quick and I don't have the same agility as Genos and Onii-chan, so I suppose this is the most efficient way of getting there.

The released Cabbage Kabuto fights with Genos, taking no damage in the process while Genos looks all beat up.

If I could just get to him and use my shield, that would've been very helpful. But I'm not that fast, so I can't catch up to him and shield him from taking damage.

Genos then suddenly comes flying towards me after getting punched by that Cabbage Kabuto creature.

In an attempt to catch him, I spread my arms and caught him. To avoid taking any damage from getting hit by our surroundings, I formed a f/c shield around us.

"He got me. Let me...take him..." Genos stammered, his eye is gone and I could tell that he was having difficulty moving since he tried to stand up.

I deactivated my f/c shield that was protecting us and tugged on the end of his shirt.

"Your face is all cracked up and you can't stand properly, don't push yourself too much." I said, but he didn't listen.

He fired a very large and powerful blast of heat or flame at the massive being, but he used his breath to fight the blast away.

"With his breath? Impossible!" Genos gawked. The fire came back towards us and Genos shielded me form the fire using his body.

"Genos, are you okay?!" I shouted after it was all finished. I looked up and almost laughed when I saw his hair.

"Yes, I'm fine. How about you?" Genos responded with a question himself.

"I'm okay, but you're obviously not! Just look at your hair! You look like a popcorn mixed with broccoli!" I retorted, holding in my laughter.

"Anyways, you shouldn't be moving. I'll make sure you won't receive any damage. Don't do that again." I said, activating my shield.

"But...but I have to incinerate that thing..." Genos argued, trying to get back up.

I pushed him back down. He was about to protest until he saw the look in my eyes. That's when he decided to finally give up and just rest like I had instructed him to do.

Cabbage Kabuto then faces off against Onii-chan but backs away form him out of the blue.

"What are you doing? Hey!" Onii-chan called out. The massive being seemed to be frightened.

"You bastard! How the heck did you get that strong?!" Cabbage Kabuto screamed. It was a scream filled with fear. Onii-chan just stared back at him.

"So you wanna know too? Okay, fine. Genos, you listen carefully too." Onii-chan announced.

"He's going to tell us right now? The secret to Sensei's power?" Genos muttered.

"I would like to know too. I am Genus" a man said. Who's he again? Wasn't he the one getting dragged or something?

"Huh? Well, fine. Listen up." Onii-chan just brushed it off.

"It's too risky! He can't let these guys know his secret!" Genos said as he glared at the enemies.

"We have to stop him, Y/n-sama!" Genos declared. The only thing I did was chuckle.

"Don't worry about it." I reassured him. His training wasn't that special, it was more intense.