Epilogue (and Sequel)

"Why did you help me that day?"

"Hmm?"

"You talked me down when it would have been much more chaotic for me to have listened to Azula."

"Perhaps there is more to me than what meets the eye."

"Perhaps. Perhaps you care more than you'd like to let on."

"Perhaps... So what now? What comes next. The avatar is dead. Died younger than most."

"I suppose we wait, and when the next come we will be ready to train them."

"Indeed. They must be ready for what is coming."

"Harmonic Convergence is near. They must be strong enough to stop us from releasing Vaatu."

"You don't have to come with me. I can do it alone."

"No, we do this together. It is your purpose, so it is mine."

"The harbinger of chaos. Setting the stage from one thousand years of darkness."

"What do you think they will be like?"

"I don't think they will be like their predessesor. I think they will have a stronger will."

"But that too come with it's drawbacks."

"Indeed. Aang was one who had to learn to be the avatar."

"Now this one must learn how to be human."

"Precisely."

"So what will their name be?"

"Korra."

That's right bitches. It's time for a sequel. I would like to quickly address the fact that not everyone likes Korra. I personally find her to be a very interesting and real character. One that is, in my unpopular opinion, more complex than Aang in her emotions and trials. And there's a reason for that. The original Avatar is a story driven story. It tells a satisfying tale with good characters, but the story isn't always focused on their growth. Korra is a character driven story. We are studying and watching the development of Korra as a person throughout the series. As one may or may not notice that is often how I write my books. I enjoy unpacking a character through the theme of the book. (this book's was family) So, with all that said I will be making a sequel to this. I'm unsure what I will call it now, but I will update this with the title later.

As always, thanks for reading <3