Ravaati, Lord of Chaos

Soza woke up in the crystal caves to Zuko and Azula looking down at her. She knew it was them because they had very distinctive chi. Azula's was well connected and disciplined to a 't'. Zuko's was pretty much a confused mess.

"Finally"  Azula muttered to herself. "it's been two days."

Soza felt the back of her head. It was covered in bandages, and she had a killer headache. Her abs were killing her too, and judging from the unevenness she likely had a bruise. 

"You feeling better?" she heard the voice of Zuko as he crouched down to meet her at eye level (even though it didn't really matter cause ya know blindness.) Soza just nodded and did whatever the blind equivalent to averting your gaze is.

"Where is the Avatar." Azula said in her normal cold tone.

"Well Azula, I'll just point it out to you. Oh wait, I'm blind!" Soza spat back.

"Well you little-" Azule growled, but Zuko motioned for her to stop.

"Seriously Soza. We can't help you if you don't help us." he said calmly.

"Who said I wanted your help?" Soza replied with an Azula level of sass.

"Oh no that's it." Azula said menacingly, "We're doing this the painful way."

"Now wait ju-" Zuko began when a Dai Li agent interrupted.

"Lake Laogai has been compromised, we need to act." the man said.

"Well guess who's lucky." Azula cackled before exiting with Zuko in tow. 

A while later Soza heard the entrance open up and the thumping of someone being thrown down. She sensed a weak chi, implying it was a waterbender.

"Katara?" Soza said tentatively. She was getting used to walking again, but her head kept spinning. "You mind helping me out a bit?"

Katara rushed over and extracted water from a wet rag Soza had over her face. After a few minutes of healing the pain in Soza's head began to go away, but Katara was out of water to heal Soza's stomach.

"Thanks, what happened?" Soza asked blearily.

"Well we found out that the Earth King had no idea there was a war at all, so we showed him. But now the Dai Li are taking control!" Katara said. "And it seems you got Zukoed."

"Actually, I was in a tricky situation with some less than kindly earth benders. He saved me and brought me here. It seems he's working with Azula.

"Huh, well anyways I'm sure Aang or Toph are coming to the rescue right now." Katara said cheerfully. Just then the door opened and none other than Zuko himself was being hurled down the shaft this time.

"What the heck!" Katara yelled, ready for a fight, but Soza remained calm.

"You tried to save Iroh didn't you." she said simply.

"Maybe." Zuko grumbled, slightly annoyed at how easily Soza could read him without even being able to see his face. Zuko just stalked over to a corner and sat down.

"Zuko we both know you are absolute shit a meditating." Soza said. "Come here."

"Ummm what?" Katara spat. Zuko just shrugged and got up. Honestly, what did her have to lose? He was only half way across the cavern when Soza ran up and hugged him tightly, her head resting on his shoulder.

"I missed you~"

"I missed you to Soza."

Zuko wrapped his arms around Soza, and smiled. (This was something Katara was unsure was possible.)

Just then the walls on one side of the cavern crumbled revealing Aang and Iroh. Iroh immediately ran over to join in Zuko and Soza's hug while Aang hugged Katara.

"You should go with the Avatar." Iroh told Soza with a smile. She gave Zuko one more tight squeeze and left with Aang and Katara. In the tunnel Katara explained that Soza was hurt, and shouldn't fight.

"I'm fiiiiiiiiiine." Soza complained, but Aang and Katara ushered her ahead in front of them. Just then Azula appeared and Aang frantically pushed her into the tunnel and blocked off the wall. All Soza could hear for the next few minutes were blasts and the crumbling of earth as it was bended.

Then she heard lightning, and Aang cry out. Her vision began to blur as she got angrier and angrier. The last thing she felt was the earth that blocked her from the action being blasted away from an explosion she herself created.

Meanwhile Zuko and Azula looked up to see Soza's body steaming from the heat it was producing. Her eyes glowed with orange fire, and when she opened her mouth it glowed as flames danced around inside.

"I'm tired of your reign." a deep crackly voice came from her mouth, "It's too boring for me. It was only fun when you wiped out the Nomads and killed the Waterbenders."

"Who are you?" Azula said, her hand beginning to shake a bit.

"I am Ravaati, Lord of Chaos. This is my chosen host body." it said plainly, as if that was totally normal. "Your war bores me, so it's time for it to end. I want to see the type of chaos that is created as this world recovers from war."

Everyone in the room was stunned. The earthbenders began to back away as the heat Soza produced began to burn their skin. Katara took this as an opportunity to leave the cave, but Irok stayed to try and help Soza.

Meanwhile Zuko looked to Azula and recieved a nod. He began to walk towards Soza as fire began to circle her. Using his arm to block his good eye, he walked into the flames.

"Zuko!" Iroh called out in concern, but Azula just shot lightning at him.

"Soza!"   Zuko yelled out through the fire whipping around him. Smoke burned his throat and the fire stung his eyes and burned his skin. He was using hi sown flames to repell it, but they were getting stronger by the second. "Come on Soza you gotta help me out!"

Zuko heard a cry coming fro his left and he slowly made his way forward to see Soza's small figure kneeling on the ground. Her head was tilted up and she was breathing out fire like crazy. He slowly knelt down and wrapped his arm around her.

"Come on Soza. Come back to me. Please." he yelled through the crackling winds. The flames began to calm down until all that was left was Zuko kneeling with Soza passed out in his arms.