"So what happened to Abhishek.? " He asked and Khushi shrugged.

"No one know but I know for sure...... He will never abandon Payal like everyone believes he did...... And also I don't think Payal loves Akash...... She just wants to move on but she is only going to hurt herself because she can never stop loving Abhishek bhai..... Their love wasn't just a love that will disappear just like that........ And I blame myself for them not getting married the first time. " Khushi replied and Arnav frown in confusion.

"What do you mean by first time? " He asked.

"Well Abhishek bhai and Payal's marriage was postponed after I came down with a severe flu and both postponed the wedding because of that." Khushi revealed and Arnav sighed and kissed her forehead and assured her it wasn't her fault.

"I think we have to speak to Payal and convince her to divorce Akash because he will drag her down with him. " Arnav said and Khushi nodded in agreement. "It's getting late....... We better get some sleep...... We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. " Arnav said and both laid in bed and within a few minutes both fell asleep. "

Flashback ends.

She then finished the breakfast and set the table of all because Shantanu, Mr Roy and Aman was coming over to discuss their comeback.

She felt satisfied with the breakfast arrangement and smiled and then felt a strong arms around her waist and leaned in sensing it was her husband.

"Am sorry for making you worry with my silence. " He said and Khushi turned looking at him. "I just needed some to digest everything. " Arnav ended and Khushi nodded.

They both broke apart when they heard the door outside open.

"Arnavji...... Go and welcome them...... I have to get the juice from the fridge. " She said and walked to the kitchen.

And when she came back she saw they guys sitting down at the table.

"Bhabhi..... This table looks and smells so delicious. " Aman uttered licking his lips and totally lost in the delicious display of food.