Chapter 27- Task 2

(This may not be exactly like the original books sorry)

~Anna's POV~

A month has passed. It's the morning of February 24. Draco and I have gone on a few dates here and there and so has Lily and Harry. It's amazing really. I've gotten to cheer Draco on at Quidditch games, I've been able to get him to hang around in the Hufflepuff common room (no one gives him too much of a stare) and I have a growing collection of his jumpers and jerseys. But today is a big day. The day of the second task. I'm worried for Cedric, Lily knows how I feel. We both didn't get any sleep last night just thinking about what might and could happen. I was scared for my brother and Lily was scared for her boyfriend. I made us some coffee from my wand and we got ready. We were taken by boat to big stands that stood in the middle of a lake. Once at the stands I met up with draco. He kissed my forehead and wrapped one of his arms around me. Lily was able to see Harry before she had to join the rest of us. We stood on the stands and the connons blew, the 4 contestants jumped in. I kept watching and waiting to see a sign of Cedric. I saw something moving and out came Cedric with Cho. Everyone cheered. The panic and stress left my body as soon as I saw him safe and sound. I saw him wrap his towel around himself and I ran over. I ran right into his arms and I could feel him shaking.

"You did good. Glad you came out alive!" I said.

"Yeah me too." And we exchanged smiles. Draco joined as Cedric and I stayed near the edge to see the other contestants. Moments later Viktor came to the top with Hermione. Then Fluer came breathing heavily and panicked.

"My sister!" She said and all heads turned towards her.

"My sister's still under there!" She pointed down towards the water. Time was ticking and no one had eyes on Harry. We were all getting anxious. Even Draco seemed worried. Lily pushed through everyone to get to the front.

"What's going on? Where's Harry?" She asked, her voice getting more and more worried with every syllable she spoke. No one answered. Everyone including the band went silent. We heard something. At last Harry, Ron and Gabrielle (Fluers younger sister) popped their heads out and we all cheered out of relief. Draco and I got out of the way just as Cameras started flashing and teachers started hurrying in. The wave of relief leaving my body was strong and honestly quite overwhelming. I was glad Cedric was ok and so were the others.