Chapter 2 Dirty little secret against Detective Alana

Alana P O V S's 

I joint up dusting imaginary dirt off my jeans

"ahem, well...I think you're lost this is the chess club. " I said clasping my hand together

"Well, since this is the chess club, I'm not lost. " He replied

" I'm guessing you guys don't actually, play chess here? " He said in an amused tone

Lee hurried and chimed into Santo and I conversation

"NO, we study! I meant practice chess here, or not. Whatever you wanna call it, we do it. " Lee said

"Right. " He merely replied

"So you wanna audition for the Chess Ream? I meant team! I meant team. " I said" of course, I messed up my words, it's not Dyslexia. I'm just truly an idiot. walking over to Santo I pick the chess schedule off the wall and hand it to him

"Here are the Chess Team schedule, auditions are on February 17th. Any questions or requests, you can take it up to the Principal. " I said quickly

"Goodbye now! " I said. slightly moving him out of the empty classroom.

He nodded yet he didn't move snapping his fingers before saying

I can't- Nah scratch that, I won't wait that long. " He said. " I know you girls don't, play, practice, or compete Chess. It's just an excuse to hang around for 3 hours doing nothing after school.

"Dang! he caught us, Alana. " Lee said fake pouting her lips. " well since, you wanna join our Team so much, we'll let you just don't tell.

"Just write my name on the list, Because I'm certainly not waiting a month to join, and I'll be out of your hideout. " He said boredom dripping from his tone.

"I gave you the schedule already, it also has the application staple with it. Welcome to the Chess Club Santos! " I replied with an attitude, I don't like this boy! Thinking he can just rule Lee and I secret club hangout. Curse me for not putting fake competition trophies on the shelves.

"I don't need a perky welcoming party, when I leave make sure the teachers know, I'm hanging with you girls. Cover for me and I won't tell on you bye girls! " he said making a dramatic hand gesture. Leaving Lee and I dumbfounded, she really thought he would chill with us, I wondering what's he's hiding or going too?

"We were so close! " Lee lift her fingers motioning the close distance with her hand. this close to making out, and now he leaves my lips high and dry.

"Lee you didn't even move from the chair? " I said scrunching my face up." and now you guys were this close to kissing you're delusional.

"NOO! I'm seriously you saw how much he wanted me to charge and kiss him senseless I can sense it I have telekinesis everyone knows that" she said

"And by everyone you mean me cause, you have zero friends beside me, Lee. " I said giggling, walking to the left side of the room, and started to close the curtains, so no one sees us watching, a movie on Lee's laptop.

"Speak for yourself Mr. Abert loves me we're practically BTASFFL. "Lee said proudly, sticking her tongue at me, gross.

" Elaborate for me, I'm slow when it comes to slangs, " I said grabbing one more chair from the back.

" BTASFFL means Best Teacher Student Friend For For Life duh. " she stated.

"Abert is the whole pedo, lets be honest, he hangs with you too much at school. Like seriously, and he always touching your hair it's freaky. " I said scrunching my shoulders up.

" Maybe Or May be not don't make assumptions. I don't think so, he might be lonely you know. " Lee shrugged her shoulders at me

" Since Santo found our little secret, and blackmailing us with it. let's get even do you agree? " I asked. wanting revenge, also I'm just curious, why did he lie to join an unknown school club? and ditch? He didn't have to lie dude just leave, but now he creates a fake scenario. Detective Alana time.