Chapter Nine: Ducks Fly Together

Start from the beginning

"What the hell did you just say!" (Y/n) exclaimed, making the goalie rush towards her. (Y/n) remembered what Russ's brother said and quickly dropped her gloves before pulling the goalies shirt over his head.

Because of that the goalie fell forwards. Team U.S.A started to cheer while Russ's brother realized what she did. All the boys started to cheer too. While (Y/n) kept hitting the goalie the ref pulled her off before taking her to the penalty box.

"That'll be two minutes." the ref said.

"Two minutes well worth it." (Y/n) said copying what Sanderson said before.

Back on the ice the two Bash Brother saw what she did. They turned to each other and cheered before skating towards the penalty box.

"All right! (Y/n) my little bash sister!" Fulton exclaimed as he hit the glass. Then it was Dean's turn.

"Hell yeah! That's my baby!" Dean exclaimed, also hitting the glass. (Y/n) laughed and blushed at the boy's reactions and Dean's pet name.

Back on the bench all of Team U.S.A looked at each other in shock from what Dean said before standing up and cheering. Even Coach Bombay had a smile on his face.

The crowd then started cheering and hitting the glass making the Bash Brothers take off their helmets. They stood in front of the crowd exclaiming and hyping them up more. The crowd exploded with cheers before Goldberg turned to them.

"Yeah! Let's hear it for the Bash family entertaining the crowd!" Goldberg exclaimed.

Fulton then skated past his team before skating past Iceland and smacking all their helmets. Dean then did the same thing before stopping in front of Fulton. They started dancing in front of Iceland before the ref took them towards the penalty box.

'Fulton and Portman are gonna get misconduct penalties here. They're ushered into the penalty box with (Y/n) and they're still going wild.'

As soon as he's in the box, Dean quickly kisses (Y/n). (Y/n) laughed before kissing back.

"I'm proud of you." Dean said before getting pushed aside by Fulton. Fulton lifts the girl up into a hug making her laugh. The three then start hitting the glass and cheering with the crowd behind them.

'Now I don't know if (Y/n) would be a Bash sister but we know Fulton called her that while she's obviously Portmans girlfriend.'

Connie then got ready to play. She quickly skated past the penalty box before (Y/n) called her name.

"Connie, be careful out there. They're gunning for you." (Y/n) said

"I'll be fine. But you on the other hand, are in big trouble with Averman." Connie said, making (Y/n) chuckle. Connie skated away before Dean spoke up.

"What did she mean by that?" Dean asked.

"Nothing really. Just that Les made me promise I'd tell him if I got a boyfriend." (Y/n) said, making Dean nod. The Bash Family quieted down before watching the game.

Connie got shoved into the glass by Sandorson making everyone shout. He then passed the penalty box and tapped the glass making Dean and Fulton hit it and glare.

Connie got stuck with the puck in a corner. Sanderson then rushed towards her, Dwayne noticed and grabbed his rope before jumping onto the ice. Before Stanson could hit Connie, Dwayne roped him and pulled him back. The U.S.A bench started cheering. Averman high fived Dean who was now out of the box before groaning when he accidentally jabbed his stomach.

Dwayne smiled at Connie before releasing Sanderson. Dwayne then lifts him up by his shirt.

"Where I come from, we treat ladies with respect!" Dwayne exclaimed, before he could do anything else Connie stopped him.