Chapter Four: Los Angles

🏒🦆🏒🦆🏒

The team finally arrived in California. The team looked around as they arrived at the colosseum. Later that day the team is winning with a lead of six-to-nothing against Trinidad.

Adam had the puck before passing it to Connie. Connie avoided some players before scoring. The U.S.A bench got up and started to cheer. As Jesse sat down a voice behind him caught his attention.

"Yeah, high-five some more. Man, my little brother could score on these guys." a young boy yelled from behind the glass.

"Then why don't you go bother him, then." Jesse exclaimed.

"Ha-ha! I ain't even got a little brother." the boy said. Before Jesse could say anything else Coach Bombay appeared.

"Hey, Jesse! Quit gabbin' and get on the ice." Coach Bombay ordered. Jesse then got on the ice and got control of the puck.

Jesse neared the goal but knocked off his feet before he could score. Obviously pissed, Jesse got up and tried to fight with the other player, which led him to getting put in the penalty box. Knocking on the glass made Jesse turn to see the same boy from before.

"He dissed you bad, G!" He exclaimed before blowing on the glass. This only pissed Jesse off more.

Back on the bench, Dean and Fulton looked at each other before nodding and fist bumping. Both boys put on a bandana under their helmets before getting on the ice.

"All right, Fulton, let's have some fun!" Dean exclaimed as he skated behind the net.

"Yeah, Portman, let's do it!" Fulton exclaimed as he followed Dean.

Both boys started pushing the players aside, while Mendoza and (Y/n) skated with the puck behind them. Both boys laughed while coach silently watched as they neared the goal.

"All right, Portman, take it!" Fulton exclaimed as
(Y/n) passed the puck to Dean before backing off with Mendoza. Dean gladly took the puck and scored. The team cheered as they all joined in for a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you very much!" Both Dean and Fulton said as they bowed in front of the crowd.

"Look at those guys! They're the Bash Brothers!" Tibbles exclaimed with a laugh as he stood with the rest of the sponsors.

Back on the bench Adam looked at the crowd instead of the game. Charlie noticed this and decided to speak up.

"Hey, ya got a girl in the stands?" Charlie joked.

"No, scouts, man. Look at 'em." Adam said as he pointed out two older guys with books.

"Don't worry about scouts, Adam. Just play your best." Charlie said

Back on the ice (Y/n) loses the puck. The Trinidad kid races down the ice, avoiding players before scoring. The Trinidad bench starts cheering, while people in the stands start to play music. The team then huddle and start to dance on the ice.

"Why don't we have something like that?" (Y/n) asked as she stopped next to Guy. Guy chuckled before getting off the ice. (Y/n) quickly high fives Connie before sitting down.

Connie gets control of the puck before avoiding players and passing to Ken. Ken then takes the puck behind the net before turning and scoring. All of team U.S.A huddle on the ice to cheer for their win.

🏒🦆🏒🦆🏒

"Ladies and gentlemen, team U.S.A hockey. And the man chosen to lead them to the gold, Gordon Bombay." Tibbles announced as the team lined up behind a mic stand.