Lev Haibu x anxious!reader

Start from the beginning

Everyone's eyes then widened. Was there something on your face?

You turned around to see the tall male. He happily waved. You flushed.

This guy?

You thought and just smwent to a seat in the back. He sat beside you and smiled.

"So,F/n L/n and Lev Haibu?" The teacher said.

"Hai/Hai~" you two said. He was clearly more cheery then you.

You just glared at the 'perverted' boy angrily. He made you look like an idiot.

"F/n-Chan~! Come to volleyball practice! "

Since he joined a few days before you. He already got to a club.
"We need a manager! You'll be helpful! And you're cute! And small!" He said.

You just stared at him.

"..o-ok.." you mumbled.

"AHHHH SHES SO CUTEEEE!!" Squealed a Mohawked boy. Running over with his arms wide open straight to you.

You jumped and grabbed Levs shirt and watch the boy run into the wall. "I-I-" you mumbled.

"Aww little kitten is scared~" a tall boy said. One with bed head and Lev turned around and also crouched to your height. "Aw I'll protect you~"

You flushed and scrunched your body up. Suddenly most of the boys who would want to fall in love with a manager crowded around you. You felt tears form in the corners of your eyes. "P-please.." you said and they began running down your cheeks.

"Leave her alone!" A short male barked. You looked at him and he swatted everyone away like they're cats. You looked at him.

You were the same height. Well,almost. You were off by a few cms. As you were almost 5'5.

-
After a few minutes. You were introduced to everyone.

"I'm so happy I could meet you all!" You said cheerfully. Feeling uneasy from the mohawked male gagging over you.

"Hey. I feel like I've seen you before.." mumbled the boy names Kenma. He looked up from the ground as Kuroo,the one treating you liek a child had taking his POP. (The game thingy he has)

"We're you the one in the room I walked into during the house warming party thing?" He tilted his head and pointed at you.

You flushed. "Y-yes.." you nodded.

"Your voice was nice.." he said in his normal soft and careless voice. "You're a good singer."

"O-oh thank yo-"

"SING FOR US SING FOR US SING FOR US!"

Cheered all three of Yamamoto,Kuroo and Lev.

You saw them crowd around you.

Not again..
The heart beat.
The breathing.

The small tears in the corners of your eyes.

You had a hiccup and felt tears string down your cheek.

You looked around to see yourself practically crowded by the three.

You panted softly and their faces softened.

You pushed through them and began running as you whimpered softly,but as a hand grabbed your wrist. "Y-y/n?!" Said Kuroo. Caught off guard.

You struggled as you began crying and got from his grip. But before you could keep going you ran into someone. Your eyes trailed up and saw lev.